Daredevil Season 2, Episode 4 "Penny and Dime" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

Hopefully the police took it to a shelter or something. Kill as many people as you like, but don't touch the dog! :argh:

I loved how Frank took care of that dog and wanted to save it. Considering the dog was tortured in a dog fighting ring.

Fantastic start to season 2 so far. Man!

These four episodes have been so much more enjoyable than the first four of season one, and that's saying something. It's been great, pacing has improved

These first four episodes where great. As someone else said this was kind of like a mini-self contained season all to itself. Frank's speech nearly had me crying.

So I'm guessing where the season is going, is four episodes of punisher, then four episodes of electra and four episodes of DD teaming up with punisher to take out the Hand? Seems like that's where it's going.

So much greatness. Bernthal embodies the essence of Frank Castle.

Real talk. How many of y'all damn near cried during Franks monologue?

T"Challa;33172011 said:

Not gonna lie, I choked up.

T"Challa;33172011 said:

It wasnt tears I was just tired from staying up to watch one more episode. :o

T"Challa;33172011 said:

It was riveting stuff. You see the pieces of a humanity that has been lost.

Simply stunning episode, the writing for Frank was superb and Berthnal knocked it out the park. Have to say episodes 3 and 4 have really kicked things up to a new level, maybe better than anything in season 1, they really were that good both action and writing.

This is our Punisher. It took some years, but we finally got our Punisher.

No one knows these characters like Marvel does. Only they could do this.

Another amazing episode. Damn Frank almost making me wanna cry during the story about his daughter.

Badass Frank by the carousel

T"Challa;33172011 said:

The Punisher made me cry

only marvel could pull that off

When they brought out the dog and he was crying then the baddie grabbed the drill, I was like oh hell nah!!!!!

When they brought out the dog and he was crying then the baddie grabbed the drill, I was like oh hell nah!!!!!

Same man. I love animals, especially dogs I'm a biggggg dog lover. I always hate seeing animals/dogs in tv shows or movies that get like hurt or killed. That dog came out and was crying and I was like DONT YOU ****ING DARE!

Frank telling stories was definitely so good and Red sitting on the grass,smiling was great.

Same man. I love animals, especially dogs I'm a biggggg dog lover. I always hate seeing animals/dogs in tv shows or movies that get like hurt or killed. That dog came out and was crying and I was like DONT YOU ****ING DARE!

I thoughy it was hilarious that of all the screwed up crap that happened in this show, it was the threat to the dog that had me losing my mind.

That's probably because the dog is the most pure innocent soul in the whole show.

This season could of been these four episodes and I would of been satisfied.

I thought the same thing. Episode 4 really had a "season finale" vibe to it and it's barely a third of the way into the season.

Frank's monologue at the cemetery gave me chills. If there were any doubts that Bernthal isn't the perfect Punisher, they're gone now. He ****ing NAILED it.

LOL, sorry Frank Grillo. You are only Crossbones now. Bernthal is Punisher.

This show has been pretty forthright with its Nolan inspiration, but the whole Cop taking credit for capture of The Punisher in order to perverse order in Hell's Kitchen was a little Dark Knight endingy for my tastes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"