Favorite Hype! Animal

Immortalfire

Nu.
Staff member
Reaction score
They may not be strictly native to the Hype, but they are very popular here. Show some love for your favorite.

If you do not vote for Satan Cat, who knows what may become of you.

I...I can't choose. :( They are all so dear to me. The Satan animals ****e me like no other. :(

DOG LIPS said:
I...I can't choose. :( They are all so dear to me. The Satan animals ****e me like no other. :(

You need a syringe in the top of the cats head or in its neck.

DOG LIPS said:

4023bb12.jpg

DOG LIPS said:
You must vote! Or else the Dog, Cat and Owl will join up, and have their way with you.

Satan Cat is a beast demon like no other, but Syringe Dog has been with me for quite some time. I can't even remember when I first found him. I think it was maybe early/mid 2004? Hmmm...

The Dog and Cat are in a different league than the Owl. They'd eat him alive.

Master Bruce said:
The Dog and Cat are in a different league than the Owl. They'd eat him alive.
Nah, I feel they'd just get caught up in a conversation with him. That's the Owl's real power.

Syringe Dog: I will eat your gizzards!
Satan Cat: And I will suck out your brain juices.
Owl: O Rly?
Dog & Cat: Ya Rly.
Owl: I am not amused.
Dog & Cat: No Wai!!!

I'm going to say the O Rly? owl because I just love that fella. :D:up:

The Amazing Lee can never truly die.

While The HFSC is, infact, one of earth's most dangerous beings, I'm gonna have to go with the original...

Evil Dog With A Syringe!!!

Yeah, it's a pain in the arse trying to type and I'm just guessing what the topic is about and what you are replying with. :(:mad::o

The Amazing Lee said:
Are you my stalker or something? :confused:
Now that would be telling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"