Revenge of the Fallen Favorite rumors that ended up being bull.

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
Every movie has rumors that end up not being true. But sometimes, those rumors are good. So, let's list our favorite rumors that ended up being bull for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. :yay:

I'd use Spoiler Tags for eventual surprise-Spoilers. :cwink:

I'll start with something basic:

Devastator VS. Fallen.

:woot:

"Megatron won't return"

I think it would have been a smarter move. Focus on Starscream as leader and prep the return of Meg as Galvatron for TF3.

Starscream can't carry out a movie.

And I don't see Galvatron's appeal. Megatron is what it is!

The Chinese police car that was spotted on set early on not being Prowl. As well as the rumors of Wheeljack as a Saab Aero-X.

Starscream can't carry out a movie.

And I don't see Galvatron's appeal. Megatron is what it is!

I didn't intend to have him alone, since The Fallen was an intelligent choice for a background villain, the key to bring Unicron in the movieverse (like in War Within, his first appearence).
Starscream with the right Soudwave and along side with Skywarp, Thundercracker and many more famous Decepticons could have brought a different roster to not make TF2 a redundant copy of the 1st (wich happened).

wasnt there a rumor that a transformer was a aircraft carrier? idk where if its true my friend said there was.

wasnt there a rumor that a transformer was a aircraft carrier? idk where if its true my friend said there was.

It wasn't a rumor. They were going to do a transformer that was an aircraft carrier but then they didn't know how it would work or something so they cut the character.

Actually, Bay wanted the Aircraft carrier Transformer in Transformers, but it was too expensive. They tough of including him on T:RotF, but eventually dropped the idea.

Actually, Bay wanted the Aircraft carrier Transformer in Transformers, but it was too expensive. They tough of including him on T:RotF, but eventually dropped the idea.

I guess that rules out the possibility of seeing Metroplex and Trypticon in the sequel. :csad:

That it wouldn't suck!

DUN-DUN-DUN-DA-DUN-DUN. DUNNN!

You've been a beautiful audience, I'm here all week! Goodnight!

Ultra Magnus, with about 7 autobots fighting Devastator en route to Las Vegas. Ah man, i fell hard for that first fake script.....

Barricade!
The only one that escaped, besides Starscream, and not having an appearance... pity.

This thread should be good, what after Bay's infamous "false info campaign" which was more of a face palm campaign after the whole Megatron rubbish. He really must think we are all idiots. I can't wait until after a couple of weeks after RotF has been released when he harps on about how he fooled everyone thus proving to humanity that he is a God.

/ugh

I agree. Besides, I think its a much better idea for the two to be separate characters.

It like that in the comics at the moment, and it works a treat IMO. Correct me if I am wrong but Galvatron in the comics doesnt know who he is does he?

Michael Bay leaving the franchise. The comments from the G1 fanbois were priceless. "ZOMG now we'll FINALLY get a G1 moveh!!!" :D

I dont see the point of Galvatron other than selling more toys. You could do that by changing Megatron's alt mode anyway. They wanted a fresh start so they gave us Galvatron and Rodimus. Woop de doo what a failure!

Megatron is the legendary name of all the leading evil decepticons in every franchise (even in the Beast Wars he was called that way only because it was a cool name for him to have) and it should stay that way. Keep Rodimus and Galvatron outta here!

This thread should be good, what after Bay's infamous "false info campaign" which was more of a face palm campaign after the whole Megatron rubbish. He really must think we are all idiots. I can't wait until after a couple of weeks after RotF has been released when he harps on about how he fooled everyone thus proving to humanity that he is a God.

/ugh

Ha Ha. Yeah, he must think it.

He's not wrong. Most of the world are a bunch of idiots.

Devastator VS. Fallen.

When was there a rumor regarding Devastator vs Fallen?

The rumor I'm more disappointed about was Barricade being in the movie. He survived in the prequel comics, but yet won't be showing up. Shame on you Michael Bay!!!

Other than that, I don't think I've heard any other rumors that didn't come out true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"