Favorite Single/Multiplayer Game of All Time

Mass effect is upscaled, not proper, the screenshots I posted are at a higher res than you play, your using an off screen photiograph of a television.

Sounds like you know more about this stuff than I do. All I know is it never looked that bad for me. It looks like the shots I posted.

Haven't read my rebuttal have you?

Which one? The last one towards me or the one towards Ferret? I replied to the last one to me. If you mean Ferret, yes I did, but Pan was asking explanation as to how ME was pretentious, and I gave him his viewpoint since I believe he's the only one to say anything about it. If you meant the latter I think you're reply was something to the effect that you can flip and say he's calling you pretentious.

I wasn't endorsing his view, just kind of repeating it

WOAH!! Got it memorized? You totally avoided the question of how an unknowing entity can be any of those things bolded as well as my second comment and opted to go with technical aspects that we weren't arguing to begin with.

:o

I didn't see this post. My bad.

We so far in this I'm not even sure what I'm getting at anymore.

On a side note: Metal Gear Solid is one pretentious game don't you think?:oldrazz:

But seriously, I'll drop it. What did you say was your favorite games?

:o

I didn't see this post. My bad.

We so far in this I'm not even sure what I'm getting at anymore.

On a side note: Metal Gear Solid is one pretentious game don't you think?:oldrazz:

Yep, just the way I think Toyotas are very bewildered cars:oldrazz:

But seriously, I'll drop it. What did you say was your favorite games?
Single Player: MGS series

Multiplayer: Street Fighter III

:yay:

Yep, just the way I think Toyotas are very bewildered cars:oldrazz:

:yay:

So you don't think a movie or book could be described as intelligent? And again, the english language allows the use of it.

You see what you did!? :cmad:

Damn guys. Seriously... lol.

I havn't played every game under the sun, including Mass Effect. ill give it a try very soon, I can grab it for 12 bucks somehere. I have played a crap load of games in my time though...

I cant even begin to pick my favorite single players. I have so many.

Batman Arkham Asylum is definatly probably the top right now Along with Batman and Robin(PS1) Becasue im a Die hard huge Batman fan. I havnt played MGS4 yet, just the first three and they were all great. Oblivion and Resident Evil 4 are also tops. Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy, Dead Rising, and x-men Origins Wolvie as well.

as far as Multiplayer goes id say Rainbow Six 3 raven shield(PC) in its prime, online. Best times Ive had playing multiplayer online, plus the game was amazing and I became really great at it. No rainbow six game has lived up to that ever since. (or any FPS for that matter) It took tactical skill and stealth and though. Im not into the Halos and run and gun BS.

Currently playing through Left 4 Dead, thats a great Co-op game right there!

It's impossible for a video game case, disc, cutscene to look down or demand more than possible of you when there's no mind or being to do so.

I dunno....Earlier today I was looking thru my games, and SF4 was looking at me pretty judgementally. As if it were saying, "I thought you loved me? You never play me anymore, and the other day I caught you cheating on me with another multiplayer game." Right after that I had to go back to the psych ward tho because apparently carrying on conversations with inanimate objects isn't "sane".

I was thinking about second favorite single player game behind Max Payne for me and I couldn't help but remember the nostalgia of Resident Evil 2.

No "HULK Ultimate Destruction" from the guy named Banner?

An easy pick for me.

Single Player - Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence.

Just a phenominal game. There are so many reasons I absolutely love that that I'm not going to list for the billionth time here.

Runners up: Fallout 1/2, Valkyria Chronicles, Super Metroid, Resident Evil, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Blade Runner, Call of Duty 4... ah frick, just too many :(

Multiplayer - Marvel vs Capcom 2, Call of Duty 4, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Jedi power Battles, Goldeneye

DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE.

No "HULK Ultimate Destruction" from the guy named Banner?

Shhh!!.... Don't tell anyone:cwink:

To be honest thou I didn't find that much interest with it.

Other games at the time were keeping me occupied

After just beating Uncharted 2 I change my answer. Easily Uncharted 2 is my favorite game of all time. The graphics are the best on a console game IMO. The voice acting is amazing. The story compelling. The gameplay damn near perfect. Can't recommend this game highly enough.

Hell , the multiplayer side might end up becoming my favorite multiplayer game of all time if the beta was any indication.

In my 22 years of gaming there are too many to count, but I'll name a few, I know I'm forgetting some.

Single Player: The best of the two for me is:
-Metal Gear Solid (PSX)
-Half-Life (PC)

For sure there are tons of others:
-MGS 2/3/4 The Original Metal Gear (NES)
-StarCraft (PC)
-X-COM: UFO Defense (PC)
-Super Metroid (SNES)
-Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
-Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar
I could go on for days about great single player games.

Multiplayer:
-Doom II
-Heretic
-Duke Nukem 3D
-Quake/Quake 2
-WarCraft/StarCraft
-Half-Life (deathmatch, TFC, CounterStrike)
-Diablo
-Mortal Kombat 2/Street Fighter 2

As usual there are so many others. I could go on and on. But that's just a off the top of my head list that is not including all.

Single Player
-Arkham Asylum
-Forza Motorsports

Multiplayer
-Army of Two
-Maddens
-MUA 1&2
-Halo 3

Hmm Been playing Spiderma Web Of shadows today... Believe it or not I opted to get that instead of Mass effect. Mostly because mass effect didnt come in a normal green 360 case (was a used copy) so i bought web of shadows for 20 bucks new.

Its been great so far, I udnerstand when ya say its an honorable mention DAC :up:

Cool. I'm glad you like it :up:

Though I'd have told you to go with Mass Effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"