• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Comics Favorite Story Arc

RPG swordmaster

I have a dumb username
Reaction score
There have been hundreds of story arcs. Which is your favorite?
:wolverine ::cyclops:

My personal favorite is Tomorrow People. AoA is cool & Pheonix is too

Hmmm.... I'd say.... I don't have one... Days of future past??

oh I cant choose, there are sooo many good one's

I'm a relative X-Newbie (I've only read the Phoenix Saga and the entireity of Ultimate X-Men), but I have to go with Phoenix Saga. :o

I only voted for 2 instead of the requisite three.

*sigh*

Another biased poll in that it yet again leaves out X-treme X-men.

:o

Ya, I can't choose either, there have been so many memorable story-arc's over the years!.

well guys, i love Xtreme, it's just that there haven't been many decent story arcs recently.... well, there are a few but few people have read them....

I highly enjoyed Mutant Gensis (If its the first one in X-Men 2nd Series.)

I really like The Tommorow People. Very good arc. I loved t]seeing the Ultimate versions of the X-Men.

hmm, yeah i really like tomorrow people- definitely the best arc on the list- sorry fot forgetting Mutant Genesis

:eek: Dear heaven, why on EARTH is E is for Extinction tied with Days of Future Past.

I really need to re-think this existance. :eek:

Nothing will ever come Close to the AOA. But my next choice would be toss up between X-tinction Agenda and The Twelve.

The first 30 or so issues of X-Factor also rules ass.

Your inclusion of Ultimate storylines is patently offensive.

No one will ever top Dark Phoenix.

Days of Future Past, Fatal Atractions, and The X-cutioner's Song

yeah, Dark Pheonix is pretty cool- who can tell me why AoA and Tomorrow people only have 4 votes?

everyone, cut the krap; don;t even try to tell me that u don't like them

Not many old marvel fans like Ultimate and AoA was no where close to Phoenix and DoFP

The Pheonix Saga

I would have went with Dark Phoenix saga but there is one story that to me is the best....GOD LOVES MAN KILLS....so I voted other

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"