Favourite BAF?

ThDWgeek

Civilian
Reaction score
For any reason, from any company, what's your favourite BAF? Personally, my favourite is the Sentinel from the Toybiz Marvel legends line. It has a great sculpt, good articulation, and it was the first BAF I'd ever completed :woot:. But what's your favourite?

Sentinel!! With Apocalypse in close second.

Hasbro has the opportunity to step up and give us something great as well.

1)Sentinel
2)Giant Man
3)Mojo
4)MODOK
5)FING FANG FOOM
6)Ares
7)Galactus
8)Apocalypse
9)Blob
10)Ronan
11)Holocaust/Nemisis
12)Red Hulk
13)Brood Queen

Apocalypse. By far.

I was never really happy with how my Apocalypse figure turned out, though it is mostly my fault. I must have got the middle torso and left leg before any of the other pieces, because they have the blue painted areas like this one, while the other pieces are all black. This gives him a really weird look over all. Also, I've never liked the sculpt of his hands very much. But really, most of my issues with the figure are my own fault.

I was never really happy with how my Apocalypse figure turned out, though it is mostly my fault. I must have got the middle torso and left leg before any of the other pieces, because they have the blue painted areas like this one, while the other pieces are all black. This gives him a really weird look over all. Also, I've never liked the sculpt of his hands very much. But really, most of my issues with the figure are my own fault.

yea, that's because there was a running change, theres a blue apoc and a black apoc.

my apoc lost his leg at some point, and i had to glue it back on

I know. It's just annoying that it affected my figure in that way. Like, I wouldn't have minded if the bottom half was blue and the top half was black, but right now mine just looks strange. :csad:

:( dunno.. you could always track down the older parts?

the Annihilus wave did the same thing.. early waves had him pink, later ones had him purple. Mine is all pink.. but the neck piece, which is purple. It luckly seems perfectly ok with him

I thought of that too, but how easy or difficult is it to swap the parts on the larger figures?

as easy as putting them together.. the BAF are pretty easy to take apart

Sometimes they are. With others not as much. I currently own

Apocalypse (blue)
Apocalypse (black)
Galactus
Mojo
Darkseid (DCUC)

but before I sold a lot of MLs I DID own:
Modok
Giant Man
Solomon Grundy (DCUC)
Kalibak (DCUC)

and parts of various ones...I kind of miss giant man

I swear by the blue tail of Nightcrawler SpideyBoy when I get a Moc Spiral figure I'm gonna open it up and mail you that damn red head! Lol

Sentinel is by far the best BAF in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"