Favourite or Dream Job

AllThingsComic said:
Not sure if it was posted, but Playboy Photographer!

That was my dream job for a while, now it is pro poker player.

ScottyBBadd said:
That was my dream job for a while, now it is pro poker player.
And if you were given the job of pro poker player, who would you professionally poke first?

AnimeJune said:
And if you were given the job of pro poker player, who would you professionally poke first?

I will never tell.

AnimeJune said:
What kind of chef? The brilliant kind who would make dishes so good that even the Olsen twins would eat it?

Or the lazy kind who doesn't have to do a damn thing because those girls don't eat anything but Altoids and Evian anyway? :D
the second one :o

Hey folks, here with an update on my so-called "dream job". I GOT FIRED! *rages* I got "let go" for very vague and directionless reasons ("I'm not cohering with the team"...). The manager said she was going to tell me when my shift started, but she didn't have time and let me work three hours in complete ignorant bliss until my break.

DAMN DAMN DAMN! :mad:

AnimeJune said:
Hey folks, here with an update on my so-called "dream job". I GOT FIRED! *rages* I got "let go" for very vague and directionless reasons ("I'm not cohering with the team"...). The manager said she was going to tell me when my shift started, but she didn't have time and let me work three hours in complete ignorant bliss until my break.

What a loser :up: :)

AnimeJune said:

I'm sorry. That hurts, I know. No matter what time of the day they tell ya' about it! Maybe you'll find one you like even more. I did!

Pick up artist or player.

If I could get paid to pick up girls (not by the girls of course, i'm not down with the gigalo thang), i'd be a rich rich man.

Whoohoo! I just got rehired!
Well, not by the same bookstore - but by a bigger one owned by the same company. So same benefits! Same discounts! Same Books on Loan deal - only this time, I'm in a store with a huger selection!

My problem was apparently with multitasking, which occurs more in a small store where everyone has to do everything all at the same time, and less in big-format stores where certain jobs are assigned. My old manager apparently knew this, and gave me one hell of a recommendation to the big store, which got me hired on the spot!

So, my dream job is back! You may resume your lives.

Superman79 said:
bunny20sad.jpg

That's one hairy baby.

Hmmm... Director would be cool ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"