Favourite or Dream Job

Danger Mouse said:
An outlaw?

Or an in-law?

DM!! Where've you been buddy? Haven't seen you 'round these parts much lately! Good to see you back!

Superman79 said:
DM!! Where've you been buddy? Haven't seen you 'round these parts much lately! Good to see you back!
Commitments on the outside world. You know how it is. Anyway, I'm here just for a short spell. Some hype doofus owes me money and I'm here to harass him until he pays me back.

Glad to be back, S79. :)

Uhoh, someone has sand in their penis. :eek: hahaahha. It wasn't really even a serious suggestion. Grain of salt budddiieee. MmMmmk, toodles.

Master Chief said:
You could be DM's apprentice. :o
Mmmmmmmmm....

I remember the time when you were under me, MC...

Good times....

Ministier at the church of Satanists.

owning a concert venue that doubles as a video store (specializing in rare and foregin movies)/record store during the day.

President of the United States of America.:up:

Mr.Webs said:
President of the United States of America.:up:
And you'll be opening yourself to countless "Mr. Webs is an idiot" and "Mr. Webs is the nation's hero" threads on the SHH.

And you'll get to read them, too.

AnimeJune said:
Hypers and Hypettes - let's pause for a moment from the leisurely grind of the Hype and think about what allows us to afford our computers and internet connections - that is, our jobs.

What is your dream job? And why?
Are you currently working at your dream job, and what is it?
OR - what was your favourite job so far, and why did you quit it if you did?

I'm living the dream right now - I'm a total book****, and I work for Coles in Canada. I get to talk to people about my favourite books, borrow books from the store for free, and pay for the ones I want to keep with a 30% discount. Sweeeet.

I'd have loved to be a cop.

Danger Mouse said:
And you'll be opening yourself to countless "Mr. Webs is an idiot" and "Mr. Webs is the nation's hero" threads on the SHH.

And you'll get to read them, too.
That's the best part.:D

I mean, doesn't everybody wish to have a President that browses the Hype! boards, and can actually make sentences that make...sense?:cool:

Mr.Webs said:
That's the best part.:D

I mean, doesn't everybody wish to have a President that browses the Hype! boards, and can actually make sentences that make...sense?:cool:
Yeah. Then you can dispell whatever outlandish conspiracy theory thrown against you. "Mr. Webs approved government spending on new Presidential vacation retreat on Mars."

Actor/Director/Playwright/Musician - rule greed, rule.

at the moment i'd get bored with any job i became well versed in, as soon as i understood all there was to understand about it. so i have no bloody idea.

I'm kinda working my dream job... I play guitar in a successful local band... I'd love if we got internationally huge though :o

one of my friends did the same. they are sort of in the process of becoming internationally huge. i guess becoming national huge might have to come first tho. they've been touring europe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"