Favourite Prince song from Batman

The Future is playing in the very first scene in the streets of Gotham.
Electric Chair is being played at the Wayne manor party.
Partyman is the museum trashing scene.
Trust is played during the Joker's parade.
Scandalous is used over the credits.

Its crazy how much Prince music there is in the movie. Surprisingly...I don't think it dates the movie. However, I can see how some would feel that way.

Its crazy how much Prince music there is in the movie. Surprisingly...I don't think it dates the movie. However, I can see how some would feel that way.

Agreed....and Prince is about the only 'pop' artist that could be appropriate for the movie. Somehow Prince suits the Joker's sensibilities.

Agreed....and Prince is about the only 'pop' artist that could be appropriate for the movie. Somehow Prince suits the Joker's sensibilities.
I can agree with that. Ditto with the museum, parade scenes. :up:

People say that songs date movies but a lot of things can date a movie: cloths, hairstyles, slang, etc. If a or the songs are right for the movie then it'll always work. It's when they were wrong from the getco that it gets worse with time. I'm looking at you, Ladyhawke! :cmad:

Eh, I didn't care for any of them to tell you the truth. To be honest Prince really isn't the genre of music I like, or listen to.

You forgot Vicki Waiting. It's the first song played at the "Save the Festival" party at Wayne Manor before Electric Chair.

Electric Chair is my favorite though. Great sound and beat to it. It's a song you can definately tap your foot to.

CFE

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"