Your Least Favourite Batman Villain

Well....The penguin in the movie (played as dani di vitoe) made me sick as a kid..with his mouth and hands mostly..remember he ate that guys ear of??
and for the hands...they were shaped as flippers which had no gloves on them..they looked amputated...but I very very very rarely get sick by gross stuff...but i was like only 8-9 years old...

I've always disliked Poison Ivy, Mr Freeze and the Riddler.

I've always disliked Poison Ivy, Mr Freeze and the Riddler.
You nailed it quite right...I actually enjoy the Riddler, but add Two-Face and Bane to your list and you have the unanimity package of worst movie adaptation of villains

i would once again like to vote king tut wost villain...

I really don't care for Crazy Quilt, Maxie, or Killer Croc. I feel the Great White Shark is a waste considering he had a great orgin story and I feel a lot could have been done with the character.

Yeah I find Penguin boring, but I've always had a soft spot for him since the 60's series and I can't find it in my heart to dislike him.

Really don't care for Ra's and his daughter.

I never cared for Ivy until TAS. It really depends on how they decide to write her character this week, MPD much?

I like Joker in small doses. But he's been suffering overexposure and he's quickly becoming grating.

The fat guy from that episode of The Animated Series where Bruce loses his memory.

I also don't think Talia adds much to the plot (before the recent Damien stuff) she's basically just a bad girl Batman has various romantic dealings with (and we've already got Catwoman).

I agree with your choice of Talia, for the same reasons. I've never found her particularly noteworthy.

Killer Croc has never interested me either.

Ra's.

This character has never, not once, interested me in the least.

the thing I hate abour Mr. Freeze is his surname Fries...I mean, what are the chances? It's Spiderman-lame.

In the Animated Series: Baby Doll
In the films: Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy and Bane- Bad interpretations there.
Overall my least favourite villain is: Egghead.

Which Batman villain is your least favourite and why?

I'm thinking first or second string villains here, not some one off from the seventies nobody's ever heard of. I'd be interested to know why you don't like them as well.

Personally I've never been a big fan of R'as Al Ghul, I just don't think the whole Lazarus pit stuff is very interesting. I also don't think Talia adds much to the plot (before the recent Damien stuff) she's basically just a bad girl Batman has various romantic dealings with (and we've already got Catwoman).

So what about the rest of you Bat fans?

I also dislike Talia, she's just a **** wo slept 1 or 2 times with batman and there are people who consider her his one true love!

Honestly, it's Clayface. Batman has a rogues gallery that mainly features the insane criminals who really are just disfigured men. They don't really have superpowers. Clayface just seems a bit out of place.

Scarface & the Ventriloquist.
lameness personified.

mainstream villan? Probably the Mad Hatter...lame

I never liked the Penguin either, probably because I don't like DeVito... could sway my view...:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"