• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Best song from the original film series?

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
I have a confession to make... save for a few songs, I love pretty much all the main songs used to promote Burton's/Schumacher's films. One of my very few problems with Nolans movies is that its all score. I get it, it would be all wrong for those films to have pop/rock music playing throughout. But, couldnt there be just one song to promote the film that can be played in the tv spots/trailers and the end credits? Kinda like how ever Bond film has one song to go with it, while it is all score throughout the film.

Anyway, I'm straying away from my main point. I think Warner Bros did a kickass job of finding music to use in the Bat-films (even when the last movie was a pretty big turd). Which is your favorite song?

BTW, I have to go with U2's "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me." I mean, how can you beat U2?
:awaits inevitable response that Prince was better:

Partyman.

Although I was split between that and The End is the Beginning is the End

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lJwoubpgycQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lJwoubpgycQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Face to Face because of the artistry and relevance to the material.

But Partyman is awesome :up:

U2's my favorite band, and I really lke their song for Batman Forever, so that's my fav.

Face to Face is by far the best, IMO.

I love Kiss from a rose, and Hold me thrill me kiss me kill me. Also i like the smashing pumpkins song that was also on the watchmen trailer.

This is hard. I like most of 'em, but if I'm choosing just one, I'll go with Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me.

So, I guess its fair to say that no one likes Gotham City by R. Kelly. I kinda knew it didnt stand a chance, I dont even know why I put it on the poll.

So, I guess its fair to say that no one likes Gotham City by R. Kelly.
Hibbert: No.
Lisa: No.
Marge: No.
Wiggum: No.
Bart: No.
Patty: No.
Wiggum: No.
Ned: No.
Selma: No.
Frink: No.
Lovejoy: No.
Wiggum: Yes. I mean -- um, I mean, no. No, heh.

So, I guess its fair to say that no one likes Gotham City by R. Kelly. I kinda knew it didnt stand a chance, I dont even know why I put it on the poll.

I like it and I also like the remix as well. Face to Face gets my vote though.

Prince was the #1 best, but I liked Seals song alot also.

I went with Seal. I like the Prince soundtrack, & I can't stand R. Kelly. Everything else is ok.

Horrible horrible horrible song. I remember falling asleep during Batman & Robin when I woke up that god awful song was playing.

1. Face to Face
2. Hold me, Thrill me, Kiss me, Kill me
3. Kiss from a Rose
4. The End is The Beginning Is the End
5. Batdance

After hearing the songs again, it's a tie by Kiss from a Rose and Face to Face.

Off that list, "Face to Face" is the obvious choice.

I'm also a fan of the feature songs from the animated films:

"I Never Even Told You" - Tia Carrere (Mask of the Phantasm)
"Crash" - Mephisto Odyssey/Static X (Return of the Joker)
"Betcha Neva" - Cherie (Mystery of the Batwoman)

CFE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"