Your Least Favourite Batman Villain

jabbatheridge

Civilian
Reaction score
Which Batman villain is your least favourite and why?

I'm thinking first or second string villains here, not some one off from the seventies nobody's ever heard of. I'd be interested to know why you don't like them as well.

Personally I've never been a big fan of R'as Al Ghul, I just don't think the whole Lazarus pit stuff is very interesting. I also don't think Talia adds much to the plot (before the recent Damien stuff) she's basically just a bad girl Batman has various romantic dealings with (and we've already got Catwoman).

So what about the rest of you Bat fans?

Bane = LAME

I think Bane was fantastic in Knightfall, then sucked in everything he's been in since, maybe it would've been better if Jean Paul Valley had killed him back in Batman 500.

I've read on the boards that Bane has reformed and become a part of the Batman family recently. Does anyone know when this happened, because I had no idea it had.

Bane.
First name that came to mind when I saw the name of the thread.

Would have said Croc, but I have a fond place in my heart for his portrayal in BTAS (He came closer... and closer... and then... I threw a ROCK at him!)

Black Mask. Don't like his origin, his gimmicks, his gratutious torture. He seems like a 2nd rate amalgam of Penquin and Two Face.

I really like the original black mask and his return during the Jones/Moench run but the guy from the pre-OYL stuff really sucked.

I really like the original black mask and his return during the Jones/Moench run but the guy from the pre-OYL stuff really sucked.

cool. I never read those but i'm downloading them now. give it a chance.

:woot:

i'm going to go watch that episode right now... joy!

Almost Got Im would easily make my top five ever Batman Animated Series episodes, if not my very favourite of all. The idea of five villains sitting around a table playing cards talking about how they almost killed the Dark Knight is superb and so different for a cartoon. My other favourite episode would be Death Of Batman just for the Joker's reaction to his death and the whole "Fun in funeral" line.

the-best-worst-batman-villains-20050603033239751.jpg

20673-magpie_150.jpg

180px-B60s-Clocking.jpg

it's not opinion...it's fact.

CFE

I never understood some of the hate that Penguin gets.

Anyway, my least favourite rogue would be The Clock King or The Mad Hatter.

Some of my least favourite villains are Clock King and False Face from the awful 60's TV show.

Almost Got Im would easily make my top five ever Batman Animated Series episodes, if not my very favourite of all. The idea of five villains sitting around a table playing cards talking about how they almost killed the Dark Knight is superb and so different for a cartoon. My other favourite episode would be Death Of Batman just for the Joker's reaction to his death and the whole "Fun in funeral" line.

oh yeah, "the man who killed batman". sid the squid!

It depends on what string of rogues you're looking at.

I mean, people naming Penguin (who admitedly can be boring sometimes) have obviously never endured the likes of Crazy Quilt, Gearhead, the Trigger Twins and the like.

If we're talking upper-tier comic villains, I'd actually have to say Man-Bat. Just never interested me in the least.

If we're going for all-around offensive lameness AND intrusion on otherwise good media, I'll give it to the Clock King. Why, or why, did BTAS waste not one, but TWO episodes on this dork?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"