F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should vote for someone who supported Bush because the last time we voted for an independent we got Bush :loco:

Where to start with how childish that logic is?

I didn't vote for Clinton in my state's primary. But voting for a third party candidate in the Presidential, that mathematically helps Trump by a vote, is so g**d**ned dumb I can't even.

A vote for Clinton may have been a vote for someone who helped authorize the Iraq War, but it's also a vote to protect the rights of women, the integrity of national agencies who oversee the quality of our water and air, and a vote that tells the GOP that supporting a serial sexual predator who lies with every breath, ran on a campaign of bigotry, and has no government experience is not a winning strategy.

If you voted for Jill Stein you voted for Trump. You voted for him because you couldn't have 100% of your policy wishlist and instead of keeping 60% with Clinton, you lost all 100%.

Genius move.

You have to get people to vote for you, not against the other person. Not being Trump wasn't enough and it's not going to be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"