F'dup Chapters in American History (The Trump Years) --- Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
5ee8e8d81918242467495a04

Some got Donned and conned.
I wonder how those voters feel about those last minute changes.

I'm pretty sure both of them have enough self loathing to be okay with it.
Kinda scary. It's like a glimpse of what a second term would have been. He would have taken away more rights from the LGBTQ+ while being cheered on as this revolutionary president.

Kinda scary. It's like a glimpse of what a second term would have been. He would have taken away more rights from the LGBTQ+ while being cheered on as this revolutionary president.

He certainly was a revolutionary president; just not in the way I would want it.

Who out there doesn't LOVE Lady Gaga? She has this tendency to sort of stand out from the crowd. LOL.

EDIT: My daughter even looked away from her IPhone to smile and laugh.

Has Trump landed yet? I haven't heard, but imagine he has. I had this image of the plane turning around in mid air, returning to Andrews and dropping off Trump on the tarmac.

Did anyone notice that Biden referred to Schumer as "Leader" and McConnell as "Senator"?:hehe:

Trump is gone, let us never let him back in again. He has a life-long personality disorder that brought out the worst in people. He represented cruelty, chaos, racism, ignorance and injustice. Trump is gone, but those that brought him forth are not. Let's move forward, but not forget the rot that still exists.

Time to lock and unstick this thread.

Trump is no longer in the White House.

"United States Constitution: The terms of the President and the Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and Representatives at noon on the 3d day of January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall then begin."

160419-wilson-trump-baby-tease_qvazxg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"