F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure they will when he gives them a special exemption to do so. He already is outsourcing his MAGA campaign crap to China so why not his Space Force distraction line too?

So, I just saw his tweet about Charlottesville. A tad infuriating. And he clearly doesn't remember it.

I do wonder when he is going to post about BlacKkKlansman. Read a spoiler about the end. I am sure he is going to see a few Fox thought pieces on it. So, more racist rhetoric is on the way.

So, I just saw his tweet about Charlottesville. A tad infuriating. And he clearly doesn't remember it.

I do wonder when he is going to post about BlacKkKlansman. Read a spoiler about the end. I am sure he is going to see a few Fox thought pieces on it. So, more racist rhetoric is on the way.
I'd rather not look it up. What did he say?

I'd rather not look it up. What did he say?

This was back last year after this one guy plowed into a bunch of blacks with a car killing or injuring them & then Trump came out and said that there was good people on both sides. Partly referring to the Klansmen being some of those good people.

This was back last year after this one guy plowed into a bunch of blacks with a car killing or injuring them & then Trump came out and said that there was good people on both sides. Partly referring to the Klansmen being some of those good people.
That I do know. I was wondering if there was something new I had not seen yet. Thank you. :up:

There is NO way that tweet was done by Trump... too coherent.

Just to clarify it wasn't just black people. The person he murdered was a white woman.

Don't forget those are good people too.

So, the Nazis murder more Americans yet? Crazy times we live in. But seeing the pushback by protestors shows me these nazi scum are a minority.

So, the Nazis murder more Americans yet? Crazy times we live in. But seeing the pushback by protestors shows me these nazi scum are a minority.

I believe in free speech, but those protesters are my heroes. There's no room for that kind of hate. :(

The same party that always used to talk about the greatest generation. I can't remember the last time I heard a Republican use that phrase. I wonder why.

Maybe because they’ve basically proven any value or conviction they ever espoused was a lie. They’ve betrayed us.

One good thing that came out of Charlottesville was that many of these racists got wide exposure thanks to social media. The backlash that followed Heyer’s death lead to waves of men who participated having their identities revealed. Many lost their jobs and friends, and dropped out of the movement which is why subsequent white nationalist marches in Boston, Berkeley, ect have been so small.

Many of these racists that thought it was ok to go out in public and spit their hateful views have now gone back under the rock they crawled out from.

Some white nationalist leaders were also telling their followers to stay away from Washington as they didn't want another Charlottesville as they think it will harm the midterm election chances (which more importantly harms Trumps agenda which they overwhelmingly support). Some these guys are more politically savy than they appear.

So, Omarossa has a bunch of tapes from when she was in the White House. And has released a few in promotion of her book. Though, one of it was inside the situation room, which 1: why the hell was Omarossa in the situation room and 2: that is one hell of a security risk.

Also... what else does she have?

and we have Omarossa and Cohen recording trump... has there been anyone else doing it as well?

So the FBI caved to pressure from Trump and fired Peter Strzok.

It is interesting. The Deputy Director of the FBI overruled the director in charge of such disciplinary actions. So that is going to be a lawsuit that Strzok is going to win easily.

I wonder if the Deputy Director is gunning for Wray's job.

Trumpy's gonna be jumping all over this annoyingly

Now the Orange idiot wants ANOTHER Hillary investigation.

Jesus...

He can't let go. He holds grudges for decades.

Go-to method for distraction. "Lock her up, lock her up..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"