F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole "Did Trump really say the N-word on tape" is the dumbest thing. If you honestly don't think he's not a racist just because he hasn't said that word explicitly, then I don't know what to say.

He got caught on tape saying he sexually assaults women, and he still won the white woman vote.

So Omarosa's latest tape has a recording of Katrina Pierson discussing damage control in the event that a video of Trump using the N-word should leak.

I'm confident that, in the face of this new evidence, Trump supporters, who TOTALLY AREN'T RACIST and only voted for him because they believed he could help improve their lives (because we all know how much they're hurting), will now denounce this president. Now that we have clear evidence of the fact that Trump uses racial slurs when he doesn't think anyone is recording him, they will withdraw their support from this man entirely, because as we all know, they aren't racist. Nope, not at all.

I mean, there have been signs before that Trump espouses racist views, but we can't blame his supporters for not being convinced. I mean, all he's done so far is call every black person who criticizes him stupid and refer to Mexicans as rapists and call Latino immigrants animals and institute a travel ban on Muslims from countries where he has no business interests and refer to Haiti and various African nations as "s***hole countries" and say the the Central Park Five were "guilty of something" after they had been exonerated for a crime he tried to have the executed for and refer to Nazis as "very fine people" and throw the children of Latino immigrants in cages and let 1,400 Puerto Ricans die. Trump supporters can't be blamed for giving him the benefit of the doubt.

But I'm absolutely sure that given this new information, Trump supporters will show the world that they reject racism. They'll totally do it. Uh huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"