F'dup Chapters in American History (The Trump Years) --- Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score
Continuation of Part 29.

Did I do this because the page numbers in the last thread got so tiny I had to squint to read them?

3oh84GL.gif

Ehh, the reporting does suggest it was primarily for a photo op. Hope Hicks' idea, apparently.

When it ticked over into 4 digits, I thought something had went wrong every time I saw the page count number. :funny:

Well, "I" have a command center with a 43 inch screen (and in case you think this is male hyperbole, yes, I've actually measured) so I could probably go to, oh, I don't know, maybe 5 digits? I guess we'll never know.

Well, "I" have a command center with a 43 inch screen (and in case you think this is male hyperbole, yes, I've actually measured) so I could probably go to, oh, I don't know, maybe 5 digits? I guess we'll never know.
The way this month was going, it could have got there next week.

Ehh, the reporting does suggest it was primarily for a photo op. Hope Hicks' idea, apparently.

She's fired.

The way this month was going, it could have got there next week.

Well, thanks to "someone", I guess we'll never know.....Hey, wait....I thought this was the "Make fun of Flick" thread. My bad.

Doubtful, as she is likely as close as he can get to Ivanka currently.

OK. I was going to respond to this, but I didn't want anyone to think I have a tendency to make light of things.

On another note, maybe it's just the margaritas, but I really think Trump is in trouble. When I saw him holding that bible, I wasn't thinking so much of a potassium in water reaction (though, TBH, I would have found that fascinating). I was thinking more along the lines of Michael Dukakis in a tank.

OK. I was going to respond to this, but I didn't want anyone to think I have a tendency to make light of things.

On another note, maybe it's just the margaritas, but I really think Trump is in trouble. When I saw him holding that bible, I wasn't thinking so much of a potassium in water reaction (though, TBH, I would have found that fascinating). I was thinking more along the lines of Michael Dukakis in a tank.
We can only hope. :)

Not to get meta for a second but I remember after Cheetoh got elected and this thread title “F’d up chapters in American History” showed up, some people complained it was unfair and too early to say. But really, 3 years later, I really don’t see what else you could have called it.

So, how much of a cluster**** is it going to be when Trump fires the whole Joint Chief of Staffs?

He knows more than all of them combined! He alone defeated ISIS!

This is all part and parcel of his "dominate the streets" mindset. The attack on the protesters was as much the message as him walking over and holding up the Bible. All his rhetoric has been to communicate he wants state and local authorities to allow the police to continue to do what is not in their best interests which has been recorded for all to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"