Fear the Walking Dead Fear the Walking Dead General Discussion Thread - Part 1

Makes sense. Crazy that Fear is ending after the flagship show- despite TWD going on longer- and it's unfortunate that, my best guess, Morgan has no idea of what's happened in Alexandria since he left.

But yeah, AMC will milk this as much as they can. The problem is that Fear the Walking Dead as an offshoot of another popular AMC series doesn't have the glowing reception that Better Call Saul did for Breaking Bad. If it did, they probably could keep it going for awhile. Maybe. But once Fear ends, they'll have the Negan/Maggie, Daryl, and Rick/Michonne shows go on for a little bit.

I wouldn't be surprised if AMC decided to revive the series after some years pass with a grown-up Judith and RJ. You know, The Walking Dead: Next Generation because why not? What does AMC have left?

Makes sense. Crazy that Fear is ending after the flagship show- despite TWD going on longer- and it's unfortunate that, my best guess, Morgan has no idea of what's happened in Alexandria since he left.

But yeah, AMC will milk this as much as they can. The problem is that Fear the Walking Dead as an offshoot of another popular AMC series doesn't have the glowing reception that Better Call Saul did for Breaking Bad. If it did, they probably could keep it going for awhile. Maybe. But once Fear ends, they'll have the Negan/Maggie, Daryl, and Rick/Michonne shows go on for a little bit.
FTWD started on very shaky ground but once Morgan joined I feel like there was a shift in quality. Not that it knocked it out of the park or anything but Fear got better while TWD got worse, especially after Andrew Lincoln left.

I wouldn't be surprised if AMC decided to revive the series after some years pass with a grown-up Judith and RJ. You know, The Walking Dead: Next Generation because why not? What does AMC have left?
Outside of TWD spinoffs all that comes to mind are their Anne Rice series they've got going on, Interview with the Vampire and Mayfair Witches. AMC is only going to struggle more now that Better Call Saul and TWD are done. Yeah, there's the spinoffs but the main show dragged out for so long that people stopped caring. I actually believe the Rick/Michonne spinoff will be the last breath for not just TWD but AMC in general.

That last part with Morgan going to his old house and talking about his son and Rick had got me pretty emotional.

I really liked this past Sunday’s episode and all the callbacks to the first episode. It really was like closing a book for Morgan and us the audience who have been watching since the first episode.

So the mid-season finale was released on AMC+ yesterday... It'll air on cable this Sunday.
Wow, that was Lennie James/Morgan's final episode... The ending at Eastman's cemetery was perfect.

So the mid-season finale was released on AMC+ yesterday... It'll air on cable this Sunday.
Wow, that was Lennie James/Morgan's final episode... The ending at Eastman's cemetery was perfect.
Read the spoilers but will watch Sunday. Glad it’s a good episode and now apparently a nice….
send off to Lennie James who’s been killing it since he joined in season 4. Also kinda fitting that the second half of the final season will focus on the OG cast.
I actually like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"