Feb. Fan Art Contest - ENTER HERE

The part that confuses me is the medallion. Since it's a tribute to the movie, and i'm assuming it's supposed to be Johnny and Roxy in the background, why does he have the medallion? isn't that a Dan Ketch thing?

The contest is GHOST RIDER! - meaning it's open to ALL interpertations of the character... so lets get to posting those entries... this contest has been ON for almost a month now and we are only 4 pages into it... normally a contest like this is flooded with entries!:huh:

All right, lets try this thing again. I guess tripod doesnt like you linking the pics from their site. Here are the pics of my GhostRider Art. It is a handmade mosaic, using broken records and cut up pieces of glow in the dark stars. I used iron filings as the grout. Again it is about 12inches wide and 16inches tall. It does glow in the dark!!! Take a look at the pics below. What do you think?

2227IMG_4577_2_-med.JPG

2227IMG_4573_2_-med.JPG

a great idea would be having Bill Gates as the Ghost Rider. Think about it, Gates had to sell his soul to get where he is. and instead of a bike, he'd ride a Seagway.

All right, lets try this thing again. I guess tripod doesnt like you linking the pics from their site. Here are the pics of my GhostRider Art. It is a handmade mosaic, using broken records and cut up pieces of glow in the dark stars. I used iron filings as the grout. Again it is about 12inches wide and 16inches tall. It does glow in the dark!!! Take a look at the pics below. What do you think?

2227IMG_4577_2_-med.JPG

2227IMG_4573_2_-med.JPG

That is sick man. Nice work.

Just a reminder...

THE DEADLINE & VOTING:
Feb. 26, 2007 - (contest closes midnight PST on the 26th)

here it is...
Little Shakespeare goes a long way

ghostridernm8.jpg

Pic references
images

P.S.
I know it's not a right quote but it sound's nicer

Wasn't exactly what I wanted to accomplish but the way I've been working the lest week it would have been impossible, so I present this.

Feb24_03_Small_Contrast_Name.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/49574998/

Not my best work, but I wanted to post something new. India ink and cheap pan watercolors on cardstock.

sorry if this sounds stupid, but what is going on in this pic exactly? are all those guys gonna fight daredevil? a guy without any powers

Actually, I believe they're all fighting Ghost Rider.

Well, I've been really busy with school and haven't gotten what I wanted drawn. I have sketches of my Hellcycle and a new Ghost Rider sketch, plus a finished and colored headshot. But in October I drew this one. Nothing special, kind of messed up, but the headshot wouldn't be as much. Maybe I'll change my mind later today but still.

GhostRiderart06-1.jpg

Did you use a Ghost Rider cover for it? Looks like it.

At first I was looking for Mark Silvestri's signature on that.

How is Speedball ink? It looks like it covers well, and I'm hoping to find something better than what I currently have in stock.

At first I was looking for Mark Silvestri's signature on that.

How is Speedball ink? It looks like it covers well, and I'm hoping to find something better than what I currently have in stock.

Holy Crap!!!:wow: I didn't know Silvestri did something like this. I'm completely sorry to you guys and everybody in this forum, somebody should have told me this sooner.

Again, I am completely embarassed at this, and I have removed the pic ! Thank you NDX for telling me about this and again I'm sorry if I made anybody here look like a fool! :csad:

If you guys want me to leave this board, I will understand, again I'm sorry to have making anybody looking like a fool.:csad:

Holy Crap!!!:wow: I didn't know Silvestri did something like this. I'm completely sorry to you guys and everybody in this forum, somebody should have told me this sooner.

Again, I am completely embarassed at this, and I have removed the pic ! Thank you NDX for telling me about this and again I'm sorry if I made anybody here look like a fool! :csad:

If you guys want me to leave this board, I will understand, again I'm sorry to have making anybody looking like a fool.:csad:

Relax its ok

say it with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hames
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"