Feb. Fan Art Contest - ENTER HERE

Oh....in that cae, YOU get my vote! I have thought that thing was aweseome for soooo long. I had it as my background on my desktop last year.

If I can get just one person to use my stuff as a desktop then it was all worth it. :woot:

catlovecopy.jpg

:hoboj: Baggers :hoboj:

always a fan of catwoman... nice!

First time posting in one of these contests, but it idea struck me yesterday so I thought I'd whip something up....

campbell.jpg

First time posting in one of these contests, but it idea struck me yesterday so I thought I'd whip something up....

campbell.jpg

Hate to be the one to tell you but that is last months theme.

Great job though

Sidey-dude is right, that was the idea.....hadn't realized it could be taken as last months them too....might need to just make it a tin can rather then a Campbell's Soup can....

when i saw it i thought it was like... they were fighting over the can as an object of their affections... funny how you can see things different ways.

great job, Blue.

Well we'll just leave it up to interpretation then.

And thanks Mat

I kinda thought that might be the case

Wasn't sure though sorry

Some of the entries this month are pretty darn funny. Good work everyone.

I just finished mine.
Conan and Death, a likely hook-up if you ask me. :)

conananddeath5ne4.jpg

Ok here's my entry... I thought of one with Cyborg and forge and a really really horrible joke about swapping fluids but decided to not push the "Appropriate" barrier.... so here's what I did instead...

febcontest.jpg

I just finished mine.

conananddeath5ne4.jpg

Wow I really like it :up: gives me a "Heavy Metal" vibe.

Ok here's my entry... I thought of one with Cyborg and forge and a really really horrible joke about swapping fluids but decided to not push the "Appropriate" barrier.... so here's what I did instead...

febcontest.jpg

WTF? I like it.

Thanks WompuM.... is the WTF? for the forge/cyborg thing.. cause if it is you know.. both are part human part machine... swapping fluids...oil....other...uh bodily fluids... I'm new here so I didn't want to push the bounderies too far on my first trip out into the "real"

:D

I just finished mine.

conananddeath5ne4.jpg

Great idea!!! and pretty darn sweet execution... good work, sir.

Really nice entries this month. Love the use of texture in the Conan one.

I just finished mine.

conananddeath5ne4.jpg

amazing... the texture an color is just great.

Thanks for all the comments, i'm pleased with the way it came out, although I reached a point where I was just like "Forget it, im just gonna go ahead and submit cuz im sick of working on it." :)

^ i know that feeling...! but it can be a valuable one! i certainly have to fight against the tendency to overwork things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"