Feel The Power Of The Wrestling Thread! - Part 136

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here kinda wish Booker T would go for one last run in the ring? His matches with Cody Rhodes from a couple years back were pretty good so I'd definitely welcome it.

Well at least Kofi finally got to main event SOMETHING other than…Main Event. :hehe:

Does anyone hear kinda wish Booker T would go for one last run in the ring? His matches with Cody Rhodes from a couple years back were pretty good so I'd definitely welcome it.

Maybe he'll have a rematch with Batista in the locker room....

Nope, the crowd didn't need to be primed. That's when you know you're over.

That why I hope that if Bryan gets hurt in his match with Bray Wyatt, Bryan is a surprise entrant, but doesn't come out to any music. The visual would speak for itself ala Bret in 1994.

Just posting this here for future needs and anyone else who cares to use them

tumblr_mkt2d832GD1qdrfj3o1_250.gif

382.gif

DamienSandow02.gif

The New Age Outlaws are having a WWE World Tag Team Title Match in 2014....

Well at least Kofi finally got to main event SOMETHING other than…Main Event. :hehe:

Bwahaha. :funny:

That why I hope that if Bryan gets hurt in his match with Bray Wyatt, Bryan is a surprise entrant, but doesn't come out to any music. The visual would speak for itself ala Bret in 1994.

Bret came out to no music in 1994 in the Rumble?

Who's that one chick that keeps screaming like something out of a horror movie? :doh:

What took Cena so long to get to the arena?

They should have started playing You've Got The Touch when Cena started running from the garage.

Orton senses it! :lmao: Yes, because he couldn't see Cena on the giant video screen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"