Justice League Fight: Darkseid vs Doomsday

Mightyally

Mr Arcade
Reaction score
Universe: Man of Steel/The current movieverse.

Circumstances: After having been beaten by the Justice League searching for the Anti-life equation on Earth, Darkseid is furious. He needs to come back to Earth but has to finish the League first.
Darkseid decides to explore Superman´s origin for few can rival that of Darkseid and he is looking for worthy warriors to place in his army on Apocalypse as well as revenge on Superman.

Darkseid manages to find the source but Krypton is destroyed. A Phantom Zone Projector however floats in space. He enters. The environment is similar to that seen in Smallville
1000px-X01zodbluraymkv_001669169.jpg

Here he searches for useful information and encounters Doomsday who is ready to rumble, the never killed before Doomsday I might add. Darkseid can´t use his Omega Beam to simply lobotomise Doomsday.
He also has no tech to transport him out. The battle will take place, this happens. DS is absolutely determined he must win this. Never before has he lost a battle until the league, he is not about to loose another.
He is furious, he must destroy Superman, he must find the Anti-life equation. He is close. Basically he must survive because he´ll eventually wind up sending Doomdsay to Earth in order to kill Supes or The League.
Somehow he will manage to send Doomsday away and remember this isn´t only about the comics. This is a question what you´d like to see in the current movieverse. How strong should DS be compared to this brute,
how would he best the creature in this scenario? If this happened how would/should this go down? Something else to think about is that the current movieverse is the first to display these charachters, the first impression in a way.

AWdIHp6.jpg
doomsday-reveal.jpg

Last edited:
well they fought in the comics....and Darkseid got his butt whooped lol.

In the movies though, depends if Darkseid exists. If you bought the Man Of Steel DVD/BluRay then you know that (Kinda Spoiler) DOOMSDAY does exist to some extent, I'd wait and see what each can do if they actually do show up on screen.

Yeah and it would be awesome to see those brutes fight eachother on the big screen and I kinda hope this is how as opposed to Doomy randomly coming here in an escape pod like Supergirl, or whatever.

The original DS was way stronger than Supes, Mongul and Doomy but they depowered him a lot lol. Yeah DS got his but whooped big time, not okay. They need to make sure the JL can bring him down together but what about Doomy, shouldn´t Superman be able to take him down by himself at the expense of his own life (meaning DS would be more powerful than Doomsday)?

But I if the JL takes down DS it´s not gonna be pure physical problems like Doomsday would be, he´ll fight back with omegabeams and brains as opposed to Doomsday who should be more superior than DS physically, but not nearly as smart which could explain how MoS manages to kill him solo. Short version: Overall: DS > Doomsday, physically: Doomsday > DS.

So if lord DS met with Doomy we´d get an awesome scene with DS trying to combine his powers and brain in order to best this beast. Now in this scenario I brought up he´d have basically nothing except is brain and omegabeam. This would mean he somehow needs to combine martial arts with omegabeams. I´ve a pretty cool idea how that could go down.

Last edited:
well they fought in the comics....and Darkseid got his butt whooped lol.

In the movies though, depends if Darkseid exists. If you bought the Man Of Steel DVD/BluRay then you know that (Kinda Spoiler) DOOMSDAY does exist to some extent, I'd wait and see what each can do if they actually do show up on screen.

Darkseid was a jobber in the 90's though, and Doomy was at the peak of his popularity. That wouldn't happen after Final Crisis.

I for one would want to see them face off and hopefull they portray the charachters in a good way. Would be lame if DS was equal to Doomsday in terms of physical powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"