Final Crisis: Revelations

No, it's just all of a sudden The Question is in charge of a bunch of bad guys and I havent a clue why.

I think Questoya took control of whatever organization was worshiping the Crime Bible in 5 Lessons in Blood, actually. That's what we see at the beginning of Revelations.

I don' think Vic would ever pull that crap.

But Libra is still worshipping the Crime Bible, and leading the villains in it as well, right? Why don't they juist worship with him?

Or is this the Orthodox version, and Libra is leading the Protestant version or something?

BTW....how the hell did Libra defeat the Spectre? I thought no one could do that.

People defeat the Spectre all the time. In Libra's case, there seems to be something special about him. Cris couldn't even figure out what Libra's true identity was.

The Spectre is just the most powerful being this side of God....doesn't mean he's unbeatable.

It should, but it never has. There's always some loophole or some writer who's just like, "pff, God ain't so tuff."

God ain't so tuff. Darksied beat him in Death of the New Gods. And Orion beat Darksied....so Orion can beat God. :)

And Superman beat Orion, and Batman beat Superman, and as of Wednesday, Booster Gold can beat Batman.

Cripus Allen was a Cop for the Gotham PD, When did he become The Spectre??

Probably issue 50. Isnt that when the series ended? But yeah, was like 3 years ago.

Well, he got whacked at the beginning of the last arc, so around the last issue. Oh, and before anybody asks, not the Jim Corrigan that was the previous Spectre, another Jim Corrigan who was a corrupt *****e bag.

I don' think Vic would ever pull that crap.

Renee didn't really purposely take control. The main leader more or less threaten to kill her loved one/close friends if she didn't fight him. When she did she accidently killed him and the rule of the group is whoever kills the leader takes that role.

As far as to my knowledge there's been no actual explanation as to what she's been doing with that control, if anything

Renee didn't really purposely take control. The main leader more or less threaten to kill her loved one/close friends if she didn't fight him. When she did she accidently killed him and the rule of the group is whoever kills the leader takes that role.

As far as to my knowledge there's been no actual explanation as to what she's been doing with that control, if anything
Apparently she's been getting sailors to ferry her and her criminal buddies places.

Ah, well I am kind of curious as to how all that will play out. I was hoping that there would be a follow up. I guess this is it, I dunno

I don't think she did that. She just followed the guys who did. She knew they were looking for the Spear of Destiny and literally jumped onboard for the ride.

Where was this all this stuff you guys are talking about anyway? All this boat talk and such

Revelations #1.
I don't think she did that. She just followed the guys who did. She knew they were looking for the Spear of Destiny and literally jumped onboard for the ride.
Yeah, I'm confused about Questoya's involvement with the Crime Bible gang, then. If she's their leader, why is she sneaking around on boats they've hired? Why not just show up, demand obedience, and then f*** up their plans when they least expect it? You know, use the position to her advantage. :huh:

Ah, ok, I haven't picked up my stuff this week and I had completely forgotten it came out this week.

Probably shouldn't say anything as of yet without reading it first, but she may have abandoned her post as leader because if I'm not mistaken if the leader is doing thier best to lead the group in evil doings they have every right to kill him/her and have someone else fill the poisition.

I could be wrong, though. It's been awhile since I read that Crime Bible mini. Or it could just be part of Renee's plan or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"