Final Fantasy XII - North American Date, Collector's Edition announced

Zenien

Reaction score
Final Fantasy XII in Stores October 31, 2006 - Collector's Edition announced

Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of Square Enix interactive entertainment products in North America, today announced that FINAL FANTASY XII will be available in stores October 31, 2006, exclusively for the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system.

In addition, a limited run of the FINAL FANTASY XII Collector's Edition will be available exclusively at GameStop and EB Games stores, as well as through the e-commerce sites GameStop.com and EBgames.com. Housed within special packaging, the bonus DVD offers Japanese and American promotional trailers, in-depth developer interviews, an art gallery and featurettes focusing on highlights of the FINAL FANTASY franchise.

FINAL FANTASY XII, which has sold over 2.4 million units in Japan since its release on March 16, 2006, will retail for a suggested retail price of $49.99 (USD) and $59.99 (USD) for the Collector's Edition.

COLLECTORS EDITION FOR THE WIN *****ES!!!

The Creator of Vagrant Story and the Vagrant Story Team are the ones behind Final Fantasy XII, Gammy. :o

I can't wait for this, I need to ehad down to EB and put a pre-order on the collectors edition like today. :o

Zenien said:
The Creator of Vagrant Story and the Vagrant Story Team are the ones behind Final Fantasy XII, Gammy. :o

hmm, this just might be the one thing that may get me to buy a Final Fantasy game...

THWIP* said:
DOES THE # REALLY MATTER? THEY'RE ALL THE SAME S**T. :O

prt3br.jpg

Aqua Is Forever said:
Wait, this game isn't out here yet and they are already working on FFXX?

Final Fantasy XIII is a 2007 release for the PS3 apaprently. Not sure where you got XX. But XII is a pretty long delayed Final Fantasy game, it has been out in Japan for over 6 months though.

Trust me it's already in the works :o

They are going to skip to 20, and then play it out like George Lucas :O

So wait, the combat is like KOTOR style right? I can't wait for this game, some guy on the GS boards said it has the best story he's ever seen in a video game, and that it was really dark and the story was really mature. :up:

Actually, most fans agree that the story sucks bowls....But that the gameplay is through the roof.

TheCardPlayer said:
Actually, most fans agree that the story sucks bowls....But that the gameplay is through the roof.

Awwww man. :( But I have heard from some people at GS that it kicks ass, so I can only hope.
51.gif

TheCardPlayer said:

I've heard it has a good overall story, but taht it doesn't resolve or explain some of the aspects that make the first half amazing. But I'm definately going to wait to play it for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"