459841_20060928_screen019.jpg

459841_20060928_screen014.jpg

459841_20060928_screen018.jpg

459841_20060928_screen015.jpg

459841_20060928_screen007.jpg

-----
Information:
-----

Most of the game was designed by Yasumi Matsuno, of Tactics Ogre, Vagrant Story, and FF Tactics fame. Supposedly, Kawazu (SaGa series, Final Fantasy 2) took the reigns after Matsuno's departure.

Hitoshi Sakimoto (Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter, FF Tactics, Gradius 5, Tactics Ogre, Ogre Battle, Vagrant Story, and others) created the music for this game, with a really popular rendition of the main Final Fantasy theme.

English Final Fantasy XII Introduction (Spoilers)

i ordered the 4 disc soundtrack from japan, and i have the collecter's edition preordered. i'm working on an ashe and fran hentai while i wait for the release.

You aren't serious about the last part are you? :o

the characters look so generic.

I've put down a pre-order for the Collectors Edition, but I think the regular cover looks just as good if not better. :(

When do you US folk get this? Not until February/March over here. :(

October 31st. Darn your regions release dates suck. :(

It's always like this for us. It sucks. It's the whole conversion to PAL standard.

So there is no "main" character in this game, is there? I read that all the characters are the main ones.

4d1ppj6.jpg

As of Today. A lot of "The best FF since VII" comments are floating around.

I've only played 2 FF games (X and X-2) and loved them so Im really looking forward to this.

Zenien said:
4d1ppj6.jpg

As of Today. A lot of "The best FF since VII" comments are floating around.

I've heard of maybe 4 of those sites, and some of their 'reviews' are from MARCH. Definatly not going to go off what they say. Now, PSM has a review from Oct 1st, which is likely becuse they got their hands on the game and actually reviewed it. Not some 20 minute demo or watching someone play it like most of the others probably did:whatever:

That said, I'm still going to buy it.

SouLeSS said:
I've heard of maybe 4 of those sites, and some of their 'reviews' are from MARCH. Definatly not going to go off what they say. Now, PSM has a review from Oct 1st, which is likely becuse they got their hands on the game and actually reviewed it. Not some 20 minute demo or watching someone play it like most of the others probably did:whatever:

That said, I'm still going to buy it.

LOL, what a tool. You do know these games come out in Japan a long time before they come out here, right?

Avalanche said:
Famitsu rated XII higher than any other Final Fantasy game

Holy ****!!!

This could be the first FF game I actually buy brand new (besides FF2,3 SNES and FF7) :eek: :up:

Substance D said:
LOL, what a tool. You do know these games come out in Japan a long time before they come out here, right?

The Japanese version was released around that timeframe, a lot of sites did import reviews and had people playing it who can read Japanese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"