Wednesday Comics- DC's next weekly series

Lol, I've actually seen an Incredibles version of Superman and Batman.

well the first SUperman came out today in the USA Today.

comics.usatoday.com

has potential

Yep, just doesn't seem right does it? :o
Well, the Wednesday Comics stories are supposed to be out-of-continuity, "iconic" takes on the characters, right? I imagine Barry would've been the Flash in WC even if Rebirth weren't currently in the process of bringing him back. DiDio clearly considers him the iconic Flash.

Oh, well I actually didn't know that's how it was suppose to be. I just assumed they were stories that weren't necessarily out of continuity, but didn't really matter either way

I looked at it briefly today...

The only thing of interest was the Kamandi story...

:o

I loved this newspaper comics. It was so great, great artists.
The only problem is how to store it.

Comic magazines started as a collection of favorites from the news paper comic strips. So its almost going in reverse or paying tribute.
Great stuff.

This was awesome. Metamorpho and Metal Men were pretty cool, as was Hawkman and Kamandi. I thought Teen Titans wasn't anything special and Wonder Woman sucked hard. The art was too busy, and the text was hard to read. Overall, it' worth keeping up with.

Wonder Woman was cool, but as you said the art was too busy and the text was hard to read making it very difficult to understand.

I loved this so much :D

Artists just cutting loose and seeing it in huge print is just amazing, loved Kamandi and Adam Strange the most.

I enjoyed it, I was kind of afraid of the value, but I can't say I felt ripped or anything. Hard to tell where the stories are going at this point, but I liked all of them for the most part. That Wonder Woman one was a huge WTF though, really weird **** there

Wondy and Titans seems to be catching the most flack. Titans apparently just sucks and Wondy is so small that the art is kind of muddy with too many panels.

I don't even remember the Titans one. The Wonder Woman one is just weird. I guess I understand where people are saying it's too muddy and all, but I had no problems following it. Just a big head scratch after I was done with it

I meant the team's roster, but Galloway on art kind of explains part of its suckage. I'm not a fan.

Oh, I'm not sure. Robin, Cyborg, Wonder Girl, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Raven and Superboy are the ones I remember seeing in the lineup

Hmm, solid line-up, unlike the mainstream Teen Titans' roster. Sad that it's not working out too well.

Are you talking about the Wednesday Comics line-up?

It's Robin, Wonder Girl, Kid Devil, Blue Beetle, Miss Martian and Ravager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"