DC January '08 Solicitations

Maybe he got fed up with Winick's wangst.

OH!! Zing! You SAW IT COMING but it came anyway!

I'm so pissed that I'm still buying Trials of Shazam. It's like, theres three or four more ****ing issues left, and I've been buying the 12 issue mini series for other a month. And it was oroginally a monthly.

Jesus christ, someone needs to get the ball rolling.

I know...I just felt bad, because I like Captain Marvel. Would have been nice to actually SEE HIM IN HIS OWN BOOK.

Captain who? Oh, you mean just "Marvel"? The new Wizard, who's not actually a wizard? The guy tied to the Rock of Eternity so he can't leave for more than, like, five minutes at a time? Yeah, it's a shame about him. :o

Who really wanted Captain Marvel to be Freddy all of a sudden? I don't understand where the impetus for this whole renovation of the Marvel family even came from.

The same person that wanted to kill Nightwing and in the process killed Superboy, both characters that still have and had plenty of potential story telling possibilities.

Who really wanted Captain Marvel to be Freddy all of a sudden? I don't understand where the impetus for this whole renovation of the Marvel family even came from.

Well, I understand the whole DC legacy thing, and I love it, but was there an urgent need to hand down the Marvel legacy?

I understood the DC legacy thing as a more natural process than the cluster**** that is The Trials of Shazam.

SMBM_Cv45_solicit.jpg

:huh: Aquanewb's face/hair looks different. Or it could just be wishful thinking :o

Why can't Connor just get his own ongoing or join a team or something? That Dixon/Donovan series was like a dream come true, even though it did totally violate the fact that Connor's a pacifist by having him murder a guy. :(
What i'm hoping for is a Speedy ongoing with Connor playing the major supporting part

just once.. a "non-power" teen series that was NOT a Bat-title..

That would be awesome. I'd buy two copies. One for me, and one for a friend of mine who has aids. Just to remind him of his impending doom.

I looks like I will be done with Teen Titans once again after the Titans Tomorrow arc. Oh well at least I got to see Conner again. :(

i hated Connor thank goodness he is gone

Speedy > Connor

But I don't want either to die and I'd love an ongoing featuring the 2 of them.

The same person that wanted to kill Nightwing and in the process killed Superboy, both characters that still have and had plenty of potential story telling possibilities.

So Dan Didio.

Speedy > Connor

But I don't want either to die and I'd love an ongoing featuring the 2 of them.
Speedy is only better than Connor at sucking. Because she was a child prostitute. And she contracted AIDS from it. Making her a filthy ****. Which Connor is not. Ergo, Connor is better.

Actually, considering Connor can learn from just watching, he could very well be better in that in no time as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"