First Look at X3 DVD Covers

Electrix said:
You dont see Mystique with her hair like that in her blue form...but its on.

To be honest arnt all DVD covers manipulated? They are all changed to make t look better....or in some cases worse.

Well then it's not an actual picture. People here are wondering where that picture came from because none of us have seen that pose of Jean, and I'm suggesting that the reason why no one has is because it's a photo-manip. I swear that face looks like it was copied over from promo pics of Jean in X2. Famke always gives Jean that distinctive, inquisitive one eyebrow-raised look, but she never does that in X3. In X3 her face is always withdrawn or eyes narrowed

those photos are super!!!! I want the Jean pictures..... how did it got there???

I'm loving this one:

x-mencover4.JPG

Yeah all it needs is a couple more characters in it.

Pauluz said:
I'm loving this one:

x-mencover4.JPG
I like that one too, but they should get more characters there, or instead of having Mystique and Xavier on the front and back have different characters.

Electrix said:
Right. I recently signed up for this website for British Teenagers and you can do surveys and questionnaires and you get paid a small amount of money. I have just done a movie survey which had questions like

What is the URL for this website? I want to see it for myself

ntcrawler said:
It lets you choose what country you are from. It's not just for the Brits.

Oh right. I cant read.

I assumed it because the main website. www.dubit.co.uk is only for the Brits.

Electrix said:

Oh right. I cant read.

Haha. That's good news then about the site. That means we can all check it out and vote too!!!

Hmmm get paid for taking suveys i might join lol.

I think it's funny how the blurb talks about the "cosmic power of the Phoenix" and yet there wasn't one thing cosmic about her special effects. Maybe they're still thinking about X2. :rolleyes:

As far as the covers? MEH.

But I'm not too dissapointed since they aren't for domestic territories.

Bastila said:
Hmmm get paid for taking suveys i might join lol.

I got £1 for taking that one. What I got out of it was worth more though :D

Lightning Strikez! said:
I think it's funny how the blurb talks about the "cosmic power of the Phoenix" and yet there wasn't one thing cosmic about her special effects. Maybe they're still thinking about X2. :rolleyes:

As far as the covers? MEH.

But I'm not too dissapointed since they aren't for domestic territories.

Hey you're right. Knowing how things turn out domestically we'll probably get stuck with artwork that's just a giant X with 3 claws and a mean-looking Wolverine. Thank goodness then for the fan manips they did of DVD covers :)

I agree with Pauluz, the last one's the best. :up: I would've liked to see a cover with more mutants on it though: the international posters would've been great.

Ick, they all look so..unpolished
I really don't like any of them actually..

Typical FOX not including Cyclops on either cover. Why the hell did FOX give in to the writers demand ? I would not be surprised if his scenes become DELETED SCENES & taken out of the damn Movie

ntcrawler said:
Well then it's not an actual picture. People here are wondering where that picture came from because none of us have seen that pose of Jean, and I'm suggesting that the reason why no one has is because it's a photo-manip. I swear that face looks like it was copied over from promo pics of Jean in X2. Famke always gives Jean that distinctive, inquisitive one eyebrow-raised look, but she never does that in X3. In X3 her face is always withdrawn or eyes narrowed

Jean looks off because it's a mirrored pic of her.

Notice how a simple "Flip Canvas Horizontal" in Photoshop fixes the problem but makes most of the rest of the characters looks "off".

Quit your whining Trailer! You know that will not happen!

I like the last cover ... but what I want to see is the images they used to manip in that Jean one and this one :D

x-mencover2.jpg

I think, for the feel of the movie though, the front cover is to light. It should have more of a darker feel, like the back cover does. And I agree, Mystique and Xavier should not be on the front and the back of the dvd and they should not use that hairstyle.

Disappointing.

I hope to God they won't go with that last one. The cover looks like everything's just been thrown and shoved in there together carelessly.

They look fake to me. Since when is that Mystique's hair moviewise? Her human form doesn't count.

Majik1387 said:
They look fake to me. Since when is that Mystique's hair moviewise? Her human form doesn't count.
Exactly. It's misleading.

ntcrawler said:
Yes, someone seems to be missing from the covers. And who the heck rated this film as "adrenaline-fuelled fun"?

Elizabeth Weitzman, NY Daily News:
"But see it you should: Explosive, adrenaline-fueled fun, "The Last Stand" is likely to be the best popcorn movie of the summer - unless it's unseated next month by Singer's "Superman Returns."

:up: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"