First Look at X3 DVD Covers

wow i cant stop looking at Famke...whatever is the cover, she looks awesome.

The fourth is the best. But don't really care 'cause the movie blows.

Yeah, it's interesting that they use the-alternate-hair-Mystique pics.

Rac said:
The fourth is the best. But don't really care 'cause the movie blows.

Yeah, it's interesting that they use the-alternate-hair-Mystique pics.

But you will still buy it of course ... and if you thought it blew, why still visit this section of the site?

Pauluz said:
I'm loving this one:

x-mencover4.JPG
thats the best one,i love that pic of jean

Psionic Force said:
You know that will not happen!

Not whining just speculation & you know that how ? How do we know they will not replace Scott over a more better Jean rising scene that the fans want which would eliminate Scotts use in the Movie & as soon as jean rises they would be able to just simply cut to the scene at the Mansion with everyone hearing that noise

Psionic Force said:
But you will still buy it of course ... and if you thought it blew, why still visit this section of the site?
1. Btching is fun.
2. I'm curious.
3. Bad movie can still have pretty pictures. (the promo section)
4. People are talking stuff outside X3 on these forums too. (especially in the character threads)

Why are so many people complaining about Cyclops? Why should he be on the cover over Callisto, Iceman, Pyro, or Kitty Pryde? That's BS.

But anyway, I'd buy any one of those covers.. :D

I'm thinking that they are, in some way related to some concepts that FOX might be throwing around. I'm not sure which Region that they'd be for..

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
Why are so many people complaining about Cyclops? Why should he be on the cover over Callisto, Iceman, Pyro, or Kitty Pryde? That's BS.

But anyway, I'd buy any one of those covers.. :D

I'm thinking that they are, in some way related to some concepts that FOX might be throwing around. I'm not sure which Region that they'd be for..

-TNC

I will take Cylcops over Callisto or Juggernaut . . . I'll take Cyclops, Iceman, Kitty, and Pyro over Callisto and Juggernaut.

I like the last set of covers, despite Mystique having the bob Romijn was making fun of. Haha, of all the versions of Mystique, this is a random one to use.

BMM said:
I will take Cylcops over Callisto or Juggernaut . . . I'll take Cyclops, Iceman, Kitty, and Pyro over Callisto and Juggernaut..
That's understandable, but it doesn't make sense to fuss over him so much when he has a less important presence in the film as some other characters that aren't on the cover(s).

-TNC

I am soooo glad that they decided to go with the normal slick backed hair for Mystique in the movie. She looks somewhat horriable in the promo pics with that hair.

All those covers....well, suck...for lack of a better word :down

Um, where was this "cosmic" Dark Phoenix at in the movie, that the synopsis talks about?

That same "cosmic" synopsis has been around for a long time...

-TNC

I think they suck. No Pyro, when he was in it for much longer than Mystique, and how dare they show Angel in an X-Uniform. I'm still going with the picture of Cyclops saying "I get shafted in this movie"

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
Um, where was this "cosmic" Dark Phoenix at in the movie, that the synopsis talks about?

Everyone is saying that lol.

The cover's look just like the movie. Everything shoved together at the last minute

Thanks Electrix for sharing these:) :up:

As for the covers? Puff...personally i wouldn't use any of them.They're average at best.

Can't the marketing department for once find a way to make Wolverine the same size as everyone else?:down

LOL! Apparently making Wolvie small is a sin. Maybe they're trying to compensate for something in his pants...................

britrogue said:
LOL! Apparently making Wolvie small is a sin. Maybe they're trying to compensate for something in his pants...................

gasp...:eek: ....gasp!!!!!!

...can't breathe...am laughing too hard!

thank GOD I swallowed the rest of my soda before reading your post...

I noticed a slight typo in the title tho, isn't it suppose to be;

X-3: The Adventures of Wolverine and Storm

and the tagline ought to go;

We move the Golden Gate Bridge In This Movie

:) am only being a smartass, no offense intended to the people who enjoyed this flick. Good for you if you did, you got your money's worth:up:

I must admit I am really dissapointed if it turns out that one of those is the front cover of the DVD :(

I just may have to make my own and have it professionally printed :o

I was planning on doing that too...

cover4qm.jpg

Plus I plan on getting some yellow/orange cellophane and cutting out a firebird so I can stick it on my TV when Phoenix goes into action!! :D

Yeah please people...
Make some covers :D
And then with Rogue on it to please....
She has to be on the cover this time :D

PhoenixRisen said:
I was planning on doing that too...

cover4qm.jpg

Plus I plan on getting some yellow/orange cellophane and cutting out a firebird so I can stick it on my TV when Phoenix goes into action!! :D

wow that is nice what you've done there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"