First time posting art.

holy ****...man u are all kinds of good.....tht is some of the best shading i have ever seen...

That's probably the best shading I've seen by anyone on these boards. Any chance you might do a Superman?

0neDisturbedSOB said:
Any chance you might do a Superman?

I have been thinking about it.

66244204250_833265.jpg

Here is an update. Almost done. I'll probabaly have it done by tonight or Thursday.

is your shading technique just layering? or do you press hard to make it darker? thats sexy values

I showed these pictures of yours to some friends of mine and we all agree that you've probably got the best shading any of us has seen in a long time. It's apparent by the smudges on your paper how much time goes into these drawings but the outcome is WELL worth it...your drawings almost have a semi-photorealistic quality to them.

I'd love to see you do a Superman....perhaps the new Routh pic?

O'Haire have you tried using a pencil called an Ebony pencil for your darks? It's a softer lead and allows better contrasts.

O'Haire said:

You could be using a stick of lead for all I care, as long as you keep posting art like this I am good to go.

Absolutely amazing work....best shading EVER.

oh I agree he has a great talent, I was just suggesting a darker pencil.

It looks so much better when you look at it yourself. The scanner makes it much lighter than it really is. Which kinda pisses me off. All the darkest parts on him look black. But the scanner makes it look like ****. I wish I could show you how it really looks. I wish I had a digital camera. That would probably give you guys a better look and see what it's suppose too look like.

I hate scanners
icon13.gif

I am in complete awe that someone can draw and shade a picture that well. One of the best drawings I have seen in a very long time. To think it almost looks like a photo, and is all done in pencil is just incredible. Great work man!

It brings a tear to my eyes.
Amazing!

i know this thread's been dead a while, but i just stumbled across this and all i gotta say is WOW. you're shading skills are superb and that is one killer pic!

This is my first post on here, and all I can say is that between O'Haire's amazing artwork and SS's Doc Ock comic strip I felt beyond obligated to sign up and post. Hell, this site has actually got me interested in drawing again.

Been a while. But I figured I might aswell post something.

66244204250_70887.jpg

Started this yesterday. I'm doing it for my mom as a X-Mas present. I was gonna do something else. But she loved Jack as The Joker. I might do a Keaton as Batman for her too. Depends how long this one takes.

66244204250_373772.jpg

Started the Willy Wonka a little while ago. Haven't really done too much on it. Kinda lost interest. I'll get back too it after I'm done The Joker.

Wow...first time eh?! Way to pop your cherry with a bang! Very impressive work!

66244204250_422448.jpg

Some things need fixed. But other than that I will probably be done in a day or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"