Five-Minute Infinite Crisis

Zev said:
KAL-L: Time to punch through the universe!

SUPERBOY PRIME: I’m sure this will never, ever be used as a cheap plot device.

JASON TODD: I live… again!

BATMAN: Wait, THAT’S the explanation? But Under The Hood doesn’t even have anything TO DO with Infinite Crisis! RIP-OFF!

LESLIE THOMPKINS: But look! I never murdered anyone to make a point now!

BATMAN: The issue isn’t that you no longer did it, it’s that you did it in the first place. You can’t just paint over these serious problems with…

DC: A wizard did it!

BATMAN: …

DC: …

BATMAN: No, I’m serious, you have to start…

DC: A wizard did it!

BATMAN: The issue is that you’re being…

DC: LOOK! WE HAVE MINORITIES NOW! LOOK AT ALL THE COLOREDS! THEY CAN BE HEROES TOO!

BATMAN: …

DC: *is proud*

BATMAN: You really are clueless, aren’t you?

DC: *smiles*

BATMAN: I mean, you have absolutely no idea what the fans want. You want their money, but at the same time you deride them as losers. You’re so desperate for “mainstream” appeal that you’re losing everything that made you special and unique in the first place. You’re actively trying to sell-out.

DC: *smile widens*

BATMAN: You’re not even trying to hide it. You’d sell your own mother if you thought it would get you a blurb in Newsweek. You think you’re peddling serious literature, but the real authors are looking down at you and laughing. You don’t get it and you never will.

DC: *continues smiling*

BATMAN: You can’t be money-grubbing corporate pigs and still be serious writers. It’s one or the other. You can’t do both.

DC: Did we mention that the new Batwoman is a dyke?

BATMAN: Sigh…

You seriously need to write for a comic like Deadpool or Ambush Bug. :up:

Now that Winick is off of Batman, things don't seem that bad.

DC didn't really have much of a problem. Look how great they're doing with 52.

Letting Winick bring back Jason Todd in such a fashion was a bad idea.

And even all these stupid things that have happend with Infinite Crisis, they don't seem so bad the further you get into 52. Like IC was just a stepping stone for something bigger.

But of course we can't expect anyone to look that far ahead.

fifthfiend said:
Basically this is my philosophy for everything.

... although I would submit that institutionalized/subconscious contempt and hatred are, still, contempt and hatred.
That's oversimplification. It's not hatred and contempt, it's institutionalized thought processes that aren't even conscious anymore. Female writers have, on occasion, perpetrated some of this stuff (please don't ask me for examples, I haven't slept in 36 hours and I will not go digging around for it.) Male writers who, I'm sure, have nothing against women, have perpetrated. Really, the most misogynistic writer in comics, Frank Miller, has probably done the least of this, and what he has done was so overly stylized that it could hardly be taken seriously. Remember, it was Gordon and Bruce that got their **** scrambled in Year One, not Selina or Gordon's wife.

The Question said:
You seriously need to write for a comic like Deadpool or Ambush Bug. :up:

Actually, I came up with a plan for a Spoiler series a while back. It picked up with her as a Secret from Young Justice type "spirit" that went around helping people who had died and beating up people who escaped from Hell. Cassandra Cain would be the only one who could see or hear her. It would be kinda like Brimstone meets Quantum Leap.

For instance, one arc would be about those three Kryptonian criminals Superman killed possessing Superman and making him do Bad Things, so Steph would have to exorcise him by going into his mind (which would look like Kansas (Clark) being overrun by Krypton (the criminals)) and kick ass. It wouldn't exactly be madcap lunacy so much as character development, action, and lesbian subtext.

gildea said:
of course I don't think civil war is particularly brillaint anyway, well crafted yes but brilliant no
Well-crafted? I'm sorry, but you'll have to explain that line of reasoning a little further.

droogiedroogie2 said:
Well-crafted? I'm sorry, but you'll have to explain that line of reasoning a little further.

I'm sorry but no I don't, not in this thread anyway, it would hideously de-rail it. Besides (and I hate to break this to you) lots of people seem to be enjoying it. I personally think it's merely adequate to not bad but hey ho.

Nice pseudo-condescending though, but you'll have to try harder next time.

:)

Zev said:
Actually, I came up with a plan for a Spoiler series a while back. It picked up with her as a Secret from Young Justice type "spirit" that went around helping people who had died and beating up people who escaped from Hell. Cassandra Cain would be the only one who could see or hear her. It would be kinda like Brimstone meets Quantum Leap.

For instance, one arc would be about those three Kryptonian criminals Superman killed possessing Superman and making him do Bad Things, so Steph would have to exorcise him by going into his mind (which would look like Kansas (Clark) being overrun by Krypton (the criminals)) and kick ass. It wouldn't exactly be madcap lunacy so much as character development, action, and lesbian subtext.

Well, Steph did date Tim for a while. Better make it Bi-Sexual subtext for good measure. :woot:

Anyway, I really like your idea. I had an idea for a DC mini in the same vein. It starts with Booster Gold waking up in a streach of highway in the dessert. Suddenly, a black firebird with a silver ankh hood orniment pulls up with Blue Beetle in the driver's seat. They're both ghosts, but Ted was able to convince Death to loan him and Micheal her car so they can go on a cosmic road trip as one last hurrah.

I also had a few ideas for Marvel series. One would be about a gang Spider-Man and Daredevil's "lamer" villains becoming a gang of theives, and the other would be about Loki. They'd both have alot of dark humor in them, but the one with the villains (I call it The Lowlifes) would primairily be a caper/crime drama, and Loki would primairily be a fantasy character study.

Zev said:
[...] anyone else that can be turned evil for no real reason?
Emil Hamilton becoming Ruin?

Yeah, that didn't really make much sense. At least Pete Ross had a motive.

Zev, no offense or anything, but your last few "Five Minutes" have gotten really stale.

I mean, with the ones I even disagreed with, at least there were actual jokes in them (the V for Vendetta one, for example), but here it just looks like an average fanboy rant with the characters saying them instead.

Everything on the Internet is a fanboy rant.

It's what we do here.

MaskedManJRK said:
Zev, no offense or anything, but your last few "Five Minutes" have gotten really stale.

I mean, with the ones I even disagreed with, at least there were actual jokes in them (the V for Vendetta one, for example), but here it just looks like an average fanboy rant with the characters saying them instead.

Well, ranting is kinda the point of the Fivers. It's satire. However, I do feel your pain, hence getting the rant out of the way in the second part so that we can move on to exclusively mocking the plot and characterization. However, if I don't take potshots at the DC guys responsible for this, the satire would be toothless. It'd be kinda like making fun of Daredevil and not mentioning how bad an actor Ben Affleck is.

Hey Zev, you wouldnt happen to have links to your older 5-minutes would you? They are oh so good and funny.

Zev said:
Well, ranting is kinda the point of the Fivers. It's satire. However, I do feel your pain, hence getting the rant out of the way in the second part so that we can move on to exclusively mocking the plot and characterization. However, if I don't take potshots at the DC guys responsible for this, the satire would be toothless. It'd be kinda like making fun of Daredevil and not mentioning how bad an actor Ben Affleck is.

I hear ya, don't exactly agree with that last part, but I hear ya.

Ellen: Hey honey, wanna waste time with a domestic scene?

Animal Man: Go ahead. No one cares about me unless I’m being written by Grant Morrison anyway.

Firestorm: You ever feel like the story is too bloated?

Supergirl: What do you mean?

Firestorm: I mean, the same situation that affects Animal Man also needs SUPERMAN’s help. For God’s sake, they brought back Captain Carrot and his Amazing Zoo Crew over in Teen Titans. Is there a single character in the universe who hasn’t been shoved into this crossover?

Ambush Bug: Howdy!

Firestorm: Oh no! We are NOT going to be breaking the fourth wall on this Fiver! Quick, switch to the next scene!

Power Girl: My story makes no sense unless you’ve read the first arc of JSA Classified, out on newsstands now! Also, I’m an A-lister now! Wheeeeee!

Ambush Bug: Well, you’re definitely getting a lot more exposure! Humina humina humina!

Clayface: Hmmm… why am I working with these other supervillains again?

Giganta: Apparently, our common bond of being evil is enough to forge us into a single coherent group.

Black Manta: Yes, even though we all have wildly different motivations, personalities, and personal morals, we all manage to co-exist in one team. Except for the Joker and the Secret Six, of course.

Shrapnel: Because that’s how much we disagree with the Justice League being mean to a rapist. After all, we’re supervillains. If we don’t stand up for civil liberties, who will?

Kal-L: I’m back to fix the greatest disaster in history!

Power Girl: This Crisis of Infinite proportions?

Kal-L: No… your backstory.

Perry White: Lois, the Freedom Fighters were just strung up on the Washington Monument! This isn’t just good guy versus bad guy, this is war!

Lois Lane: Wow, if that were the focus of this crossover, that’d be really interesting. However, since it’s just one facet of a bloated, overcomplicated story, I’m sure it’ll be glossed over just like the OMACs.

Perry White: The Oh-what?

Lois Lane: Did you know you were originally going to be played by Hugh Laurie in the new movie?

Perry White: Nuts to being portrayed by Stuart Little’s dad, now I’m being played by SKELETOR.

Lois: Clark, the Society of Supervillains is…

Clark: Gee, Lois, I’d really love to stay and chat with my life before I go off into battle, possibly never to return, but even though I was able to spare an entire issue last time to have a raging hormones *****fest with Batman and Wonder Woman, now I only have time for a quick kiss.

Lois: Well, that’s…

Clark: Gimme some sugar, baby.

Psycho Pirate: Someone helped Power Girl escape!

Fake Lex: Calm down, we can still gather up the Marvel family for our nefarious but nonsensical plot.

Deathstroke: Why does it say “Fake Lex” before your colon?

Fake Lex: Why do you carry a sword AND a gun?

Deathstroke: …

Fake Lex: And what’s with the creepy pedophilia/incest vibes?

Deathstroke: …

Fake Lex: And I caught a glimpse of that Teen Titans cartoon and what is UP with your obsession with Robin?

Deathstroke: … I know this all looks bad, but I have thorough explanation for all my deviant behavior.

Fake Lex: Yes?

Deathstroke: The reason I’m such a creep is…
‘Cause This Is Thriller, Thriller Night
And No One’s Gonna Save You From The Beast About To Strike
You Know It’s Thriller, Thriller Night
You’re Fighting For Your Life Inside A Killer, Thriller Tonight!

Fake Lex: Wow. Deathstroke is really Michael Jackson. Didn’t see that one coming.

Real Lex: Why is someone masquerading as me? Who am I talking to? Why am I being regressed to my awful pre-Crisis characterization, thus discarding decades of character development and insight over several mediums?

Fake Lex: Because you’re modeled after Gene Hackman in the new movie.

Real Lex: …For ****’s sake, do you know how many continuities I’ve almost boned Superman’s girlfriend in?

Kal-L: Right, Kara, your continuity is so complicated I’ve called in some of the greatest heroes in the universe to help you.

Superboy-Prime: I’ll be a punchline for years to come.

Alexander Luthor: Yo.

Power Girl: A GOOD Lex Luthor? What an interesting concept!

Alexander Luthor: Isn’t it cute that she still thinks we’re good guys? Anyway, we’re going to piss all over the original story by turning us into villains, because pulling a Darth Vader ALWAYS make a character more interesting.

Emma Frost: Uh-huh.

Cassandra Cain: Definitely.

Alexander Luthor: Anyway, at the same time we’re kicking around the ashes of the original story, and the mythology of the DC universe to boot, we’re also following so close in its footsteps that we’re practically a remake, only super-sized so its double-plus good. This time, the entire Flash family is going to heroically sacrifice themselves to… accomplish nothing, really. Also, a member of the Superfamily is going to die so we have a big death. But before we get into all that, some exposition. You see, once there were two universes, Earth-1 and Earth-2…

Power Girl: C’mon, is there anyone who would seriously read this story who doesn’t already know this? How about some exposition on recent events?

Alexander Luthor: Because those issues are still on the newsstands. Also, you, the reader, can get caught up on the entire history of the DC universe by buying Crisis on Infinite Earths, now in paperback!

*Copy-Paste Wikipedia entry on Crisis on Infinite Earths*

Alexander Luthor: And then in our metaphorical heaven, we all went insane. You can get the full story of that in Infinite Crisis: Secret Files.

Power Girl: But why would you want to leave heaven, even a metaphorical one?

Alexander Luthor: Mostly to get away from Superboy’s emo poetry.

Kal-L: Also, my wife is dying.

Alexander Luthor: You can get the full story on that in “The Death of Lois Lane,” out now! Complete with six pin-ups of her decomposing by wonder artist George Perez!

Power Girl: Whoa, DC really is shameless, aren’t they?

Alexander Luthor: Being shameless implies they have the capacity to feel shame. I don’t think they’ve done that since they handed out Superman armbands.

Booster Gold: I’m Back from the Future and I have an important role in the plot! I’m going to help replace Ted Kord with a younger, more Hispanic Blue Beetle.

Skeets: Are you sure that’s a good idea? If we have to have an affirmative action Blue Beetle, why not just let Ted Kord retire? He’s done it before.

Booster Gold: This new Blue Beetle will have a costume inspired by luchadores.

Skeets: I… that’s the second-most ******ed thing I’ve ever heard, sir. And I have access to complete historical records right up to the 25th century.

Booster Gold: What’s the first?

Skeets: Bringing up quotations: Dan Didio…

Joker: Why don’t I get an invitation to join the Society?

King: Because you’re too crazy.

Joker: Wow. I’m actually feeling a little complimented. By the way, who’s playing me in the new Batman movie?

King: Heath Ledger.

Joker: …

Buzzer: B-ZAP!

Joker: That’s not funny.

Power Girl: I remember everything! Whoa, what an interesting dilemma! Will I side with this new/old family or the post-Crisis heroes?

Kal-L: Haha, it’s so cute that you think you get a say in your own storyline.

Alfred: Master Wayne, you’ve become too obsessed with crime! For at least the thousandth time!

Batman: I need to talk to Master Mold… I mean, Brother Eye now.

Brother Eye: ‘Sup?

Batman: What went wrong?

Brother Eye: After you gave me a set of easily-corrupted directives, I was given the OMACs by Maxwell Lord, under the command of the Pre-Crisis heroes, acting under orders from the Trilateral Commission, who were being manipulated by the International Zionist Conspiracy, who were being paid by the Freemasons, who were under the control of the No Homers Club, who are owned by Disney.

Batman: I need a flowchart to explain this mess. But didn’t I disable all your OMACs with the EMP bomb in The OMAC Project?

Brother Eye: No, you merely disabled sixty percent of 1.3 million OMACs.

Batman: Thus rendering that entire miniseries completely pointless.

Brother Eye: I especially love the part where, to understand this, you have to read The OMAC Project, and to understand The OMAC Project, you have to read the Sacrifice arc.

Amazons: Why are OMACs attacking our island? What did we ever do to them?

Wonder Woman: Ummm… they’re from Man’s World! Obviously, they hate women!

Power Girl: Why is Lois dying?

Kal-L: Old age.

Power Girl: …seriously? And how do you intend to fix that by making a new Earth?

Kal-L: It’s easy! Step one, make new Earth out of vibrational DNA of superheroes kidnapped using the Society of Superheroes and…

*Five hours later*

Kal-L: -then the OMACS put the lotion in the basket. Step two… Step three, Lois lives forever!

Power Girl: …

Kal-L: …

Power Girl: …

Kal-L: Also, I hate your world because it’s too grim and dark.

Ambush Bug: Hold on, hold on, sorry everyone, I have to cut in to break the fourth wall once more.

Power Girl: For the love of Rao…

Ambush Bug: So, let me get this ABSOLUTELY STRAIGHT. The fans want a happier, lighter DC universe. TPTB stage a giant crossover, full of deaths and rapes and whatnot, to get this shiny new DC universe. And the villains of this absolutely epic storyline are… basically mouthpieces for the fans?

Kal-L: Pretty much, yeah.

Ambush Bug: So the message here is that DC hates and resents its audience with the fury of a thousand burning suns?

Kal-L: Yup.

Ambush Bug: Damn. That’s too ****ed up, even for me. I’m out of here.

Power Girl: I feel like I’m dying inside.

Kal-L: Me too, Kara. Me too.

Zev said:
Firestorm: Oh no! We are NOT going to be breaking the fourth wall on this Fiver!

Too late!

So the message here is that DC hates and resents its audience with the fury of a thousand burning suns?

Basically what I got out of the whole thing.

fifthfiend said:
Also and I'm neither quite sure why this occured to me nor under the illusion I'm the first to bring this up, but is it just me or does DC have sort of a long running streak of misogyny going for a while now, along the lines of "Everything woulda been fine and then the crazy ***** ruins everything." Like Batman's got his backup plans in case the justice league loses it, and then his crazy ***** girlfriend breaks into his house and steals his diary. Or Batman's got his put-down-the-Gotham-mob plan, then the crazy ***** teenager breaks into his house and ****s everything up. And then the crazy teenage girl actually manages to make it into medical care, then the doctor's like **** practicing medicine, I'm just gonna go crazy-***** and let the girl die. Or Superman's being jacked with by Maxwell Lord, and like okay maybe he could've broken free or Batman would've worked something out, but WW's like, nope, I'm a CRAZY ***** and I'ma gonna solve this with MURDER. And hell then there's Jean Loring, I don't even know what you say about Jean Loring.

I'm pretty sure this is 90% bull****, but I thought it merited pointing out.
The whole situation with Jean Loring reminds me of that episode of Darkplace.

"Sorry about going insane and killing everyone.It was a very foolish and girly thing to do."

Random Exposition-Delivering Civilian 1: The Society is attacking San Diego!

Random Exposition-Delivering Civilian 2: Weren’t they content to let us off with having the Chargers as our football team?

Society of Supervillains: For the thousandth time, Aquaman, we’re tired of seeing your Namor impression!

Aquaman: IMPERIOUS REX!

Spectre: I just picked up an entire city in my hands and crushed it! This would be really scary if I weren’t wearing green man-panties!

Wonder Woman: The OMACs are attacking Paradise Island! This is just as big a deal as the Society of Supervillains attacking San Diego! Or something? I think we have half a dozen supervillain plots squished together.

Artemis: It’s like every subpar crossover DC has done since Crisis on Infinite Earths, all at once! I don’t know if the readers can take much more!

Wonder Woman: Wait, didn’t you die?

Artemis: Maybe. No one really cares about us Amazons unless we’re having lesbian sex.

Random Amazon: I have finished creating a Purple Death Ray!

Wonder Woman: But how can we use that against the OMACs who aren’t on the island?

Random Amazon: We’ll install it on the lunar Watchtower, thus turning the moon into what I like to call a "Death Star".

Wonder Woman: *snickers*

Amazon: What?

Wonder Woman: Oh, nothing, Darth.

Amazon: What did you call me?

Wonder Woman: Nothing. (sneezing) Rip-off.

Amazon: Bless you.

Batman: Brother Eye, stop killing the Amazons! Why don’t you go destroy the Tamaranians’ planet? That’s always worked in the past!

Brother Eye: No, eye will do what you have programmed me to do. Use the word “eye” as a first-person pronoun and kill stuff. Have fun with your guilt trip!

Batman: Goddamnit, this hurts me so much! I wish there was someone to comfort me!

Kal-L: Bruce, the S/B shippers sent me. It’s time to have another long, protracted conversation while people are dying.

Batman: I don’t realize why 52 is so important as a year without the Big Three, since the world seems to be getting by without us just fine right now.

Emoboy: So, Power Girl, you want to help us recreate Earth-2?

Power Girl: I’m not sure…

Emoboy: Alright, but just so you know, we’ve got a lot of other interested Supergirls. I can’t promise you I won’t let someone else be Superman’s cousin. But hey, no pressure. I’m sure no one will blame you if our super happy mega awesome fudge-packed Lois dies because you don’t want to abandon your friends and family without so much as a goodbye for people you’ve just met.

Power Girl: Say, I’m confused. If you guys are such heroes, why aren’t you helping out with all the end-of-the-world mojo? Certainly you can remake Earth-2 after saving this Earth.

Emoboy: Uhhh… look, here’s Lois’ journal. I’ve read it a lot, since I have a quasi-incestous obsession with her. I mean, I want to grow up to be Superman and Superman bones Lois Lane, but that Lois Lane is kind of like a mother to me, and… oh look, I’ve gone cross-eyed.

Alexander Luthor: Look, if you don’t want to get in on our poorly-thought out, needlessly complicated plan to recreate Earth-2, we can find another woman with big **** who runs around in a titilating outfit. I hear Starfire isn’t doing anything big these days.

Power Girl: I heard she’s getting back together with Dick Grayson.

Alexander Luthor: Yeah, right. And T’Pol is going to dump Trip for Archer.

Power Girl: Actually, Trip dies in the last episode.

Alexander Luthor: You see? I told you this Earth was too corrupt to survive!

New Blue Beetle: Hey everybody, buy my new series!

Fans: But we liked the old Blue Beetle. Seriously, why was it necessary for him to die so that you could get a new series? Couldn’t they have just named you something other than Blue Beetle if they were going to create an entirely new character? Or let Ted Kord retire with some grace and dignity?

New Blue Beetle: Uhh… Donde estas?

Shadow Pact Guy 1: So, does anyone care about us?

Shadow Pact Guy 2: I don’t think anyone cares about anything Bill Willingham has written ever since his run on Robin.

Superman: Three issues in and I’m finally doing something heroic. Thank you, Warren Ellis, for inventing decompressed storytelling.

Warren Ellis: Even I don’t know what the deal was with my run on Iron Man. I think I’m somebody’s anti-drug.

Animal Man: So, I guess we’re really only here so that we can by in 52.

Donna Troy: Did anyone actually care that I came back to life? I mean, out of all the characters who could come back to life, I’m pretty sure I’m only in the top thirty. Alright, fifty.

Supergirl: I have boobs and a really small skirt!

Starfire: I have boobs and at some point I may start having sex with Nightwing again!

Batwoman: I have boobs and I like vagina!

Firestorm: Characterization is key to female superheroes here at DC.

Wally: I guess there are no new stories to tell about me. I mean, it’s not like I’ve had some life-altering event happen to me recently… hey, Linda, how are our newlyborn twins?

Linda: Fine, although they’re a bit perplexed as to why Bart is going to have every single thing that’s distinctive and fun about his characterization sucked out so he can replace you.

Wally: Only one person can help us now… (looks upward) I know I don’t talk to you often, but if you’re up there David Goyer, write a movie about me so that DC will start using me again!

Ring: Moon tiara costume change!

Flash: Damnit, have you even SEEN my fandom in the animated series?

Kal-L: Hey, how awesome is Earth-2? In it, you’re dead!

Batman: Uhh…

Kal-L: Also, your daughter is Huntress.

Batman: What? But… oh God… I have pictures of her… I set up Brother Eye to watch her shower… oh God, they’re under my mattress right now!

Kal-L: And her mother is Selina!

Batman: Alright, that’s not so bad…

Kal-L: But your characterization is stuck on Adam West!

Batman: Noooooooooo!

Wonder Woman: The public is seeing us defending ourselves against bloodthirsty robots and deciding that therefore we’re all evil!

Artemis: What? That’s ******ed! Just because we love peace, that makes us hypocrites if we defend ourselves? Who are these people?

Wonder Woman: They vote Democrat.

Artemis: That would explain it.

Wonder Woman: So instead of stopping the dangerous OMACs, let’s just flee.

Artemis: Fine! Man’s World won’t have Paradise Island to kick around anymore!

Black Adam: I can’t find any of the Fawcett comics people. And I can’t stop thinking about how really creepy it is for a kid to change into a grown man. I mean, if he starts hitting on Black Canary as Captain Marvel…

Fake Lex: We need one of those Fawcett characters to serve as a plot device! Hmmm… what other Fawcett characters do we have that aren’t part of the Marvel family…?

Black Adam: Ummm… I’m just going to step outside for a moment.

Fake Lex: Wouldn’t you rather step into this, uhh… tanning bed?

Black Adam: That looks more like some sort of sophisticated prison.

Fake Lex: Yes, all tanning beds look like that on Earth-2!

Black Adam: Earth-2? What are you talking about?

Fake Lex: Alright, Plan B. (pulls out mallet, hits Black Adam on the head)

Black Adam: Slapstick? Oh, that’s just lousy.

Real Lex: What are you? Are you me?

Fake Lex: Whad are do? Are goo be? HAHAHAHAHAH! You sound like a jerk!

Real Lex: Why ya doin' this, huh?

Fake Lex: Oh, you wanna know? 'Cause the answer's easy! I'm BAD Lex... and you're GOOD Lex! You're a goody little two-shoes! Little goody two-shoes! Little goody two-shoes! Goody little TWO-SHOES! Goody little TWO-SHOES! HEHEHEHEHE! GOODY LITTLE TWO-SHOES! GOODY LITTLE...

Real Lex: Good… bad… I’m the Lex with the power suit.

Fake Lex: Yes, well… my brainwaves cancel out yours, making you stupid!

Real Lex: What? That’s ******ed… I mean, that makes perfect sense!

Fake Lex: Now you’re the target audience.

Kal-L: Look man, I’m telling you, you’ve got to get in on this Earth-2 action! In it, Joel Schumacher never directed your movies!

Batman: But is Dick Grayson a better man on your earth than he is on mine?

Kal-L: I don’t really understand the question.

Batman: EAT KRYPTONITE RING!

Kal-L: Haha, my plot conceit renders me immune to your Kryptonite. However, that still hurts emotionally… deep down inside… where I’m soft… like a woman.

Alexander Luthor: SURPRISE!

Lex: What? Wait, you’re a Luthor and you have hair?

Alexander Luthor: Yes. You see, it all goes back to Five-Minute Superman Returns. In travelling between the failed Superman movie projects, Superman accidentally caused a hole in the fabric of the Fiver universe.

Lex: You mean?

Alexander Luthor: Yes! It’s Crisis on Infinite Fivers!

Mary-Jane: Ride me, Peter… ride me like Seabiscuit!

My lord these are some of the funniest things i've ever read! Please continue!!!

Zev said:

Shadow Pact Guy 1: So, does anyone care about us?

Shadow Pact Guy 2: I don’t think anyone cares about anything Bill Willingham has written ever since his run on Robin.
Because NOONE reads and loves critically and fan acclaimed series FABLES. :whatever:

Is Fables un-murdering Steph? No?

Then nobody cares about Fables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"