Flah movie casting

H

Hydro-Man

I just got my Entertainment Weekly and it should a bunch of super hero movies comming out in the next several years and they have suggested for Flash Ryan Reynolds (Blade Trinity,Waiting) to play the scarlet speedster i think this is stupid what do u guys think

I think a "Flash" movie will be in the director's hands. Lets see If Robert Zemeckis ("Back to the Future") can direct The Flash film. I just browsed in my Video Collection already to find a director for the movie to direct.

James Woods can play Captain Cold He will make an awesome villain.

David Goyer is currently in line to direct the film. He has said specifically, if he gets the job, Reynold's is Flash. Reynolds has said specifically, if Goyer gets the job, he is Flash.

Also? The world is round.

I was been online for today. David Goyer is both a Screenplayer and Producer.

Here's the tagline: "The Man Who can Race Far Far Off Distances"

CConn said:
David Goyer is currently in line to direct the film. He has said specifically, if he gets the job, Reynold's is Flash. Reynolds has said specifically, if Goyer gets the job, he is Flash.

Also? The world is round.

LOL :up:

I don't know how people have missed such old news either :confused:

My theory involves a desert island and cannibalism, how about yours?

Certainly a desert island. The cannibalism is in question though :o

Watch Amittyville Horror. He's perfect for the role.

mythicalheroes said:
I was been online for today. David Goyer is both a Screenplayer and Producer.

Here's the tagline: "The Man Who can Race Far Far Off Distances"

And director if his script gets the greenlight. Reynolds has a 100% chance of being the Flash if Goyer's script gets approved.

Another vote for Reynolds. His work in Blade Trinity and Amityville sealed the deal for me.

I think reynolds would work well, he just has the look of the flash to me

I think he's an amazing choice for Wally West. I can't wait for real news and not just other speculation.

SupermanBeyond said:
Watch Amittyville Horror. He's perfect for the role.

or read an issue of the comic. he's totally Wally West.

Michael Rosenbaum is the FLASH.

Ryan Reynolds is perfect for the Flash!

il037.jpg

blade040.jpg

im really excited if ryan gets it and goyer writes and directs it, this could be really good. my only concern is flash's villians seem a little campy, can someone tell me if there is one that isnt

Professor Zoom isnt campy hes like a evil version of the flash

Goyer is gonna pwn. Can't wait to see this movie. Trinity was bad to many because Blade is not a comical light character. Flash can have lots of one liners especially if Trickster is in it.. Go Goyer Go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"