Flash Thompson returns?

SpiderB

Still no title.
Reaction score
Now, it's never a good idea to trust IMDB, but I was just looking at the SM3 page, and they've added Joe Manganiello(who played Flash Thompson in SM1) to the cast. Again, IMDB isn't exactly %100 credible, but it's not always wrong. Often lesser-known actors or their representives do in fact supply the information. Interesting none the less. I wonder what they would do with his character?

He liked spidey in the comics, didn't he?? Maybe he's at the spider-man day event...

Yo I had an idea that Thompson was SHocker... I mean he was probably a drop out... how cool would that be...

He is not gay. That was a potential rumor in the Ultimate Spidey comics, which are non-continuity. And we later found out his "secret" was that he wanted to date Gwen.

I'd love to see Flash again. Maybe he'll be back from a tour of duty in Iraq and he's cheering Spidey on at the celebration...

Mara Jane said:
He is not gay. That was a potential rumor in the Ultimate Spidey comics, which are non-continuity. And we later found out his "secret" was that he wanted to date Gwen.

What a pity :(

:D

I liked the contrast of Flash being a jerk to Peter, but was in fact a huge Spider-man fan.

spoarz_tm said:
I liked the contrast of Flash being a jerk to Peter, but was in fact a huge Spider-man fan.

yeah. that's really cool. because if peter was able to reveal his secret, he would've never had a problem with flash. but that's just another burden for spidey to carry.

Flash probably turns up as some washed up drunk trying to win MJ back.

That is if he is in it... whats he credited as? just flash? Or Flash/King Pin for all IMBD is worth...

FaT_tONle said:
That is if he is in it... whats he credited as? just flash? Or Flash/King Pin for all IMBD is worth...

Or as Flash/the spot :D

did anyone else ever see, that Spiderman unmasked episode of’ “spider-man and his amazing friends“, no, yes. Whatever, just made me think of that because that’s the sandman one, and in it, sandman discovers spider-man is peter, and the friends trick, flash into dressing up like spidey, (to go to a costume party or something) to have sandman see spider-man (flash) and peter together. I don't think they'll do his it was just kinda funny, that it reminded me of it. anyway continue your discussion

FaT_tONle said:

He's credited as Flash Thompson. I think he'll most likely show up at Spider-Man Day. Either way, I'd say it's almost guaranteed to be nothing more than a short cameo. But I'm sure he'll have a few lines with one of the main characters. I mean, somebody in the film has to see him and say "Flash?", otherwise your average audience member probably isn't gonna realize who he is.

what could they possibly do with a A hole like Flash anyway? Maybe symboite possed Peter sees him trying to get back with Mary Jane [after M.J. becomes more famous in spider-man 3] Peter then "teaches" Flash not to mess with his woman in a back alley somewhere.

Imagine him wearing a self-made spidey suit :D MJ: Flash is that you?? Flash: Umm... flash is currently not a available... :D

Eros said:
what could they possibly do with a A hole like Flash anyway?

They could show him more mature after a stint in the military... he might become Pete's friend, as he eventually did in the comics. (And if Harry dies, Pete will need a new best friend anyway).

Mara Jane said:
They could show him more mature after a stint in the military... he might become Pete's friend, as he eventually did in the comics. (And if Harry dies, Pete will need a new best friend anyway).

once a bully always a bully. Movie Peter hates Flash, he made highschool terrible for him. Besides i dun think Flash [if hes in the movie] will have nothing more the a cameo. Let alone suddenly become parker "best friend":down

Mara Jane said:

I didn't think about that. Maybe he shows up at Harry's funeral. Sees Peter there and apologizes to him for all the crap he put him through in high school. It's gotta be either that or Spider-Man Day.

SpiderB said:
Now, it's never a good idea to trust IMDB, but I was just looking at the SM3 page, and they've added Joe Manganiello(who played Flash Thompson in SM1) to the cast. Again, IMDB isn't exactly %100 credible, but it's not always wrong. Often lesser-known actors or their representives do in fact supply the information. Interesting none the less. I wonder what they would do with his character?

I wouldn't be surprised if he was in the movie.

Eros said:
what could they possibly do with a A hole like Flash anyway? Maybe symboite possed Peter sees him trying to get back with Mary Jane [after M.J. becomes more famous in spider-man 3] Peter then "teaches" Flash not to mess with his woman in a back alley somewhere.

ROFL

Mara Jane said:

YAY... SPiderback Mountain 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"