Arrowverse watching order

Thank you for this thread. I have been watching the Arrowverse from the start in the order you have provided and I am now up to Year 4, thanks to your guidance on what order to watch it all in.

Updated through last night's Arrow.

Will be interesting to see if Titans and/or Black Lightning end up in the Arrowverse.

Updated.

Still no word on a Vixen renewal or premiere dates for the Freedom Fighters: and Constantine animated series. Also no word on potential Arrowverse integration for Titans or Black Lightning.

Even though Amazon isn't shipping until May 23, there are reports of Vixen: the Movie popping up in various Target stores today. I'll wait for Amazon but I can't wait to watch it.

Updated through the end of the seasons.

Hopefully we have some news on the animated shows soon.

I am going to try to burn through everything this summer to look for inconsistencies and such.

Please say that you are going to continue to update this thread.

Yeah, I will.

I was hoping to have some time in the offseason to fine tune the order of past episodes but I didn't get around to it.

I will start on Year Six when I get home from work today.

Updated.

The order for the current seasons is, as always, subject to change. Sometimes there will be very large changes as new information becomes available so make sure to check back often if you're actively using the guide.

I also changed the color coding.

I'm assuming Black Lightning will be on its own Earth at this point with a crossover down the line, much like Supergirl (Earth-38) and Freedom Fighters: the Ray (Earth-X)

I am also always on the lookout for help, so if you happen to notice any inconsistencies please point them out.

I will still try to get back through the earlier seasons to fine tune the order but no promises on a timeframe.

Thanks so much for doing this! I have come to depend on this list as my starting point for the viewing order and would be lost without it.

Eagerly awaiting any changes or updates!

I maintain that the Constantine TV show is not actual canon in any way, they just are using the same actor. I suspect the Constantine web cartoon will end up confirming, or at least supporting, this position.

I maintain that the Constantine TV show is not actual canon in any way, they just are using the same actor. I suspect the Constantine web cartoon will end up confirming, or at least supporting, this position.
Constantine references events from the series in his Arrow appearance (mentions the time he restored the soul of Chas' daughter as he does the same for Sara Lance). He also has the same business cards with the same phone numbers.

And even while the show was still on the air, John is at one point shown reading the same science journal that Barry reads in an episode of the Flash.

As I've said before, the IMDB user I linked to in the first post deserves most of the credit. He did most of the hard work and I just sort of organized it better and made some minor changes when I disagreed.

So they decided to make it really hard on me

Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow are going to rotate episodes on Monday nights for the rest of the year (four Supergirls in a row, then the rest of the Legends season, then the rest of Supergirl).

Plus Freedom Fighters: the Ray will have major continuity issues with the Crisis on Earth-X Crossover. Marc Guggenheim says he wants to address those issues in a canonical comic book, so we'll see how that goes.

Either way, we're good through the midseason breaks.

I have added the promotional "stretched scenes" that they're doing during Flash commercial breaks. I just used the name and numbering from the Flash episodes they aired during.

The original post is quickly becoming too long; I had to remove some of my explanations just to make it fit. I may end up making a new thread so that I can have the first few posts reserved, because it doesn't seem like this shared multiverse is going to slow down soon.

Why couldn't you update it in a subsequent post in this thread? Not everyone even reads the first post anyway.

Why couldn't you update it in a subsequent post in this thread? Not everyone even reads the first post anyway.

I want everything together in one place. I know a lot of people use bookmarks and won't want to scroll all through the thread looking for information. In the new thread the first five posts are mine, so I should be able to update indefinitely without having to make a new thread or scatter the information across multiple pages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"