Flushed Away

Galactus

Devourer of Worlds
Reaction score
With the creators of both Shrek and Wallace & Gromit involved maybe this could be one of the better animated movies this year.

teaseronesheet.jpg

i think happy feet will be the best animated or over the hedge

logansoldcigar said:
Dunno..Nick Park is an Oscar machine, he just churns them out

It's an Aardman production, it's going to be good. Not sure why they chose to go with CGI though, I would have prefered they stuck with stop-motion.

That shrieking snail is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Ever.

WallCrawl said:
It's an Aardman production, it's going to be good. Not sure why they chose to go with CGI though, I would have prefered they stuck with stop-motion.

It's a MUCH longer process with claymation.

Some of the stuff they are doing is way to ambitious for stopmotion, ive seen some of the behind the sences stuff and it looks cool, its got some stopmotion in it, but not all that much.

The Amazing Lee said:
Looks cool though :)

Yeah,i think OTH looks better but this looks better than Cars IMO,Jackman's voice is perfect
icon10.gif

Not digging this one so far, but the pedigree is solid, so I'll have to see.

I think because the basis is british, it's easier to get into it :):D

But yeah the Slug was hilarious :D:up:

The Amazing Lee said:
It's a MUCH longer process with claymation.

I'm aware. The outcome is worth it.

black_dust said:
Some of the stuff they are doing is way to ambitious for stopmotion

Yeah. That became apparent in the recently released trailer where the scenes towards the end of it displayed quite a bit of complexity. I can understand why they wouldn't gamble and bother with the pain-staking process of stop-mo for a feature film without their most popular duo, but I still would have preferred it. Chicken Run did fine. Ambition should always be at the helm of any project.

"In order to obtain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"