For All The PS3 Haters

That is the most ******ed **** ever. The $500 SKU has 20GB as well, so if you wanted to upgrade it, it'd cost EVEN MORE. As well as getting an adapter for it. And, by the way, PS3's Live is an obvious rip off of Xbox Live.. so does it matter? As with the PS2, PS3's live will assuredly suck as well.

And, microtransactions are probably going to cost you out the ass, not to mention the games are going to cost more than the X360's anyways. Most. ******ed. Post. Ever.

Extromaniac said:
That is the most ******ed **** ever. The $500 SKU has 20GB as well, so if you wanted to upgrade it, it'd cost EVEN MORE. As well as getting an adapter for it. And, by the way, PS3's Live is an obvious rip off of Xbox Live.. so does it matter? As with the PS2, PS3's live will assuredly suck as well.

And, microtransactions are probably going to cost you up the ass, not to mention the games are going to cost more than the X360's anyways. Most. ******ed. Post. Ever.

Rip-off? is that all you have to say? have you played ps3 live? i guess not.

Dont hate cuz its free on the ps3.lol

and the game price is not even confirmed yet.:o

Topdawg said:
Rip-off? is that all you have to say? have you played ps3 live? i guess not.

and the game price is not even confirmed yet.:o

The demonstration, and the whole way they're going about it is obviously a rip-off of Xbox Live. Grow a brain.

And the game price is definitely going to be over $60. When Kaz says something like "they may be over $60 but at least not $100", Expect $70-80.

Extromaniac said:
The demonstration, and the whole way they're going about it is obviously a rip-off of Xbox Live. Grow a brain.

And the game price is definitely going to be over $60. When Kaz says something like "they may be over $60 but at least not $100", Expect $70-80.

and please stop with the rip-off thing this is business rip-offs happen.lol

Even if the games are $70-$80, they'll cheapen it eventually.:doom:

Topdawg said:

Yes, and by that point.. most X360 games will be about $10-15 cheaper, again.

I give this thread two thumbs down. :down :down

Yawn. Hollow arguments. Only Japanese devs. neeeeeeeeeeed Blu-ray. Which still could just as easily fail as HD-DVD. What if by 2008 they aren't releasing Blu-ray movies? Only DVD's on PS3 then. With an HD-DVD drive as an add on it keeps the 360 from being dependant on a format that could tank. Unlike the PS3. Also wireless G is crap for online gaming. It maxes out at like 200-300 Kbps (that's really slow). Ethernet cable is the better and cheaper choice. Plus you only need to pay for XBL is you want online multiplayer. Software patches and updates, videos, demo's are free.

Plus WTF is with the 2 HDD's?

Plus the 360 doesn't have cell. Which if it loses a core or two (IBM is having trouble making cell's with all 8 working, and the chances of 1 or 2 blowing are high) will turn PS3 into a $700 paper weight.

Topdawg said:
and please stop with the rip-off thing this is business rip-offs happen.lol

Well, when a company rips every defining feature and marketing scheme off of a company or companies after lambasting them for it last generation, it gets rather ridiculous, and makes them look like idiots.

Not to mention, rip-offs are almost never as good as the original. :up:

Extromaniac said:
Well, when a company rips every defining feature and marketing scheme off of a company or companies after lambasting them for it last generation, it gets rather ridiculous, and makes them look like idiots

He is a Sony Fan Boy don't bother

The funny thing is, you really don't need all that stuff.

20GB is more than enough for the average gamer. How much of the 60GB HD are you actually going to use?

Xbox Live is completely optional, some people don't like playing games online. Sony is making you pay for online service, even if you don't want it.

The Network Adapter isn't needed if your 360 is close enough to a modem to use the Ethernet cable which is provided in the premium set.

The HD-DVD add on isn't needed since standard is still going strong.

i dont know if you guys know it but microsoft is considering to go with blu-ray.

and if im a sony fanboy your all xbox fanboys.

Topdawg said:
i dont know if you guys know it but microsoft is considering to go with blu-ray.

Not really, we don't make absurd arguments at every turn.

Considering doesn't mean they will. They probably won't if they have any sort of brain.

Topdawg said:
i dont know if you guys know it but microsoft is considering to go with blu-ray

Actually they are waiting to see who wins & at least Microsoft is not forcing you to buy something most wont need

mind showing a bigger pic of that avatar topdawg?

Extromaniac said:
Not really, we don't make absurd arguments at every turn.

Considering doesn't mean they will. They probably won't if they have any sort of brain.

well.. there are some ps3 games the xbox 360 cant even handle.

if they are smart they'll switch to blu-ray, cause blu-ray is better.:o

Topdawg said:
well.. there are some ps3 games the xbox 360 cant even handle.

if they are smart they'll switch to blu-ray, cause blu-ray is better.:o

Actually, there are no games that the X360 can't handle, unless they're ridiculously loaded with crap you don't even need, or are in 1080p. :up:

Blu-ray is almost assuredly going to lose the format war, like almost every other format that Sony supports.

TrailerCues said:
Actually they are waiting to see who wins & at least Microsoft is not forcing you to buy something most wont need

lol. i see you havent seen the video, microsoft is the one who's forcing people to buy stuff they dont need.

Extromaniac said:
Actually, there are no games that the X360 can't handle, unless they're ridiculously loaded with crap you don't even need, or are in 1080p. :up:

Blu-ray is almost assuredly going to lose the format war, like almost every other format that Sony supports.

Games like MGS4 are 1080p, thats why i said it.

Topdawg said:
lol. i see you havent seen the video, microsoft is the one who's forcing people to buy stuff they dont need.

Actually, MS isn't forcing you to buy ANYTHING.

Nice try, next time.. I don't know, use your brain instead of using it as cushion between your ears. :down :o

Spidey-Bat said:
The funny thing is, you really don't need all that stuff.

20GB is more than enough for the average gamer. How much of the 60GB HD are you actually going to use?

Xbox Live is completely optional, some people don't like playing games online. Sony is making you pay for online service, even if you don't want it.

The Network Adapter isn't needed if your 360 is close enough to a modem to use the Ethernet cable which is provided in the premium set.

The HD-DVD add on isn't needed since standard is still going strong.
Also these days people are building houses that are wired for ethernet. Friend of mines house is. There is a wireless router in the basement. Plus and ethernet jacks in all the bedrooms.

Extromaniac said:
Actually neither HD-DVD or Blu-ray are better looking than an up-converted DVD at the moment. Pop-sci did a side by side of an up-converting DVD player and Toshibas HD-DVD player. Result, both looked the same.

Topdawg said:

Really ? So they forced me to get 360 Online Service ? They forced me to unlock some of their Arcade Games ? I did all of that against my will ? :eek:

Topdawg said:
Games like MGS4 are 1080p, thats why i said it.

And that's because the X360 wasn't made to support 1080p. Why? Most people can't afford 1080p sets. :o

Topdawg said:

Yeah, that's why they're making an HD DVD add on :rolleyes:

I think EVERYONE here can confirm that I am neither an MS nor Sony fanboy.

Spidey-Bat said:
Yeah, that's why they're making an HD DVD add on :rolleyes:

I think EVERYONE here can confirm that I am not an Xbox or Sony fanboy.

see thats what i mean, you have to buy all that crap just so that its just as good as the ps3.:o :down

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"