Found some good details of F4-2 shooting locations.

what PM??????

jmafan could u please try to explain zero why i am not telling right now who the villains are.

Why does everyone want to know the villains so quickly. Can't u wait till like end of december.

in the meantime go chill or go watch X3 or somethin.

I doubt anyone is going to believe you now.

And considering X-3 isn't out...how could I do that?

And why do I want to know? Cause...we do. We're going to know eventually. We already have a good idea anyway.

zer00 said:
Yeah but...we want to know. And we already know who one is. So...maybe if you told even one of us via PM or something more would believe you. If you withhold something but say you know it, you seem suspect.

Come on guys....don't use the old "if you tell us more, maybe we'll believe you..." in reality the only way you are going to know if he knows what he's talking about is if the production starts June 1st as he said.....that ploy of tell us more or we don't believe you is silly...if he doesn't want to tell, he doesn't need to...he knows if he's telling the truth or not...and in reality thats all that needs to know...if you don't believe him...don't.....if you do....then do......if you know another villain at this point and that villain isn't in the movie...then you believing him because of extra information didn't do you a damn bit of good....leave the guy alone....lol

Anyone, and everyone who has early information not confirmed by Fox should be suspect or you are extremely gullible....wait for June 1st and check it then...

How about...no.

If he was never planning on telling us. They he shouldn't have said he knows.
Same thing happens all the time. Sorry if I use common sense in said situation. It's the internet I don't believe everyone when they do this.

I could really care less about finding out now personally.

But don't say you know something but can't tell anyone because of *insert excuse*.

Dnsk said:
Didn't some of the Cast Member's say they start Filming this Summer

Yes but the this has been confirmed earlier as August 1st.

zer00 said:
How about...no.

If he was never planning on telling us. They he shouldn't have said he knows.

Until this forum is split into "Spoiler" and "Non-Spoiler" I would assume that if a person says they know something, they should spill it, AKA Spoiler. Claiming to sit on information does nothing but aggravate others.

For example, I was aware of when the X3 site was due for upgrading via FOX before it actually happened. But due to the confidential nature of the situation I said nothing about it to the fans here. Why? Beyond the fact that I was told to keep it confidential, it also isn't fair to my peers to say "I know something you don't." :rolleyes: That's borderline cruel--especially when you know fans care about such matters.

So Antariksh, if you've got something to spill, spill it. If you can't, why bring it up at all? What benefit does that serve to anyone here?

Guyz did u hear that they r shifting the sequel to narnia to 2008. If that is the case then i think FOX should take advantage of this and release F4-2 in winter. It might do really well since it will be a kid freindly at the same time more action packed.

antariksh said:
Guyz did u hear that they r shifting the sequel to narnia to 2008. If that is the case then i think FOX should take advantage of this and release F4-2 in winter. It might do really well since it will be a kid freindly at the same time more action packed.

is that just your opinion or is that something you have heard?

IMO they should stick to the july 4th summer date, for a movie like FF2 summer release is very important.

antariksh said:

I think your right,they could put it in the Harry Potter slot in November

antariksh said:
I live in Vancouver.

And I found out some good info on F4-2. One of my freinds dad is one of the crew members for F4-2.

And according to him-
1) F4-2 will be having some way bigger set pieces than F4.
2) They r changing the SFX company for mr. fantastic.
Wow cool, Keep us informed antariksh, this will be cool.

Dynasty said:
cool but i meen about FF2 moving they're date?

NO i don't know if FOX will be shifting it form july 4. But i would prefer if they release it in November or december.

Hmmmm....i think they need to keep it as a summer flick....

JMAfan said:
Hmmmm....i think they need to keep it as a summer flick....

The summer is chocked with TF,Potter,SM-3 and POTC2,family films like Narnia and Potter have done really well in the Nov/Early Dec spot

They can put it where ever they want....doesn't matter.

How is it a summer movie as opposed to a winter movie?

antariksh said:
Listen if i tell u guyz who the Villains are then there will be no excitement whatsover when the TEASER hits because we will be knowing who the villains are.

The biggest problem with FANS are they want to know the bad guyz as soon as possible and so end up spoiling everything.

be patient guyz when the TEASER comes out u will know who the Villains are.

I think people will find out who the villians are soon after filming starts anyway. Do you really think big fans are going to wait until the teaser comes out? I'm not believing this whole story. I can't believe people are not actually questioning this whole thing.:doom: Sounds very suspect.

irishmike said:
I think people will find out who the villians are soon after filming starts anyway. Do you really think big fans are going to wait until the teaser comes out? I'm not believing this whole story. I can't believe people are not actually questioning this whole thing.:doom: Sounds very suspect.

We question it irishmike, we just don't necessarily see a need to question it in the open forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"