Found some good details of F4-2 shooting locations.

antariksh

Civilian
Reaction score
I live in Vancouver.

And I found out some good info on F4-2. One of my freinds dad is one of the crew members for F4-2.

And according to him-
1) F4-2 will be having some way bigger set pieces than F4.
2) They r changing the SFX company for mr. fantastic.

I assume they're changing an SFX company to improve his effects, but I didn't think they were that bad in F4.

thanks for the inside scoop! i'll be curious to see the changes made with mr. fantastic with the new sfx company.

I asked him once again about the SFX thing and believe it or not he says that the following 1 of the 4 companies will be doing the SFX for Mr. Fantastic based on previsualization these companies will show to FOX, MARVEL, the producers and Visual effect supervisor.

1) Giant killer robots
2) Weta
3) Rythm and hues
4) Framestore CFC

which one will u prefer?????

Cool!!! Thanks for the info!

antariksh said:
I asked him once again about the SFX thing and believe it or not he says that the following 1 of the 4 companies will be doing the SFX for Mr. Fantastic based on previsualization these companies will show to FOX, MARVEL, the producers and Visual effect supervisor.

1) Giant killer robots
2) Weta
3) Rythm and hues
4) Framestore CFC

which one will u prefer?????

While I don't know much about 3 or 4, I'd love to see what Weta would do! Not only for Mr. F, but they could do an awesome Latveria.

tedw said:
I assume they're changing an SFX company to improve his effects, but I didn't think they were that bad in F4.

Sorry, but i thought they were awful....

I thought they were ok. But amazing.

WETA should definitely do all the SFX for F42. They're like the second best sfx company out there.

antariksh said:
I live in Vancouver.

And I found out some good info on F4-2. One of my freinds dad is one of the crew members for F4-2.

And according to him-
1) F4-2 will be having some way bigger set pieces than F4.
2) They r changing the SFX company for mr. fantastic.
Thats great news:up:

If they're going to Latveria and are planning to explore more of NY and the Baxter building i expect bigger setpieces.:up:

The fx for Mr.Fantastic was below par in a few scenes.The best scene with him using his powers was in that scene with the Thing.

pic15tz.jpg

Weta would be great (but expensive). Hues and Framestore are also great fx companies.

Found one more info-

They will start the movie shooting sometime 1st week of June, according to my freind's dad. Acoording to him the August shooting that Tim Story said was to prevent leak of the movie's set and to keep stuff under wraps for atleast 3 months just like X3.

And he said it will be a 5-6 months long shooting. They will be working on the SFX for the movie simultaneously.

And then they will spend another 5-6 months polishing the effects.

He said to me that all this has been planned (movie schedule) by TIM STORY, the producers and visual effect supervisor.

antariksh said:
Found one more info-

They will start the movie shooting sometime 1st week of June, according to my freind's dad. Acoording to him the August shooting that Tim Story said was to prevent leak of the movie's set and to keep stuff under wraps for atleast 3 months just like X3.

And he said it will be a 5-6 months long shooting. They will be working on the SFX for the movie simultaneously.

He said to me that all this has been planned (movie schedule) by TIM STORY, the producers and visual effect supervisor.

That's great news! My biggest concern has been that they'll rush it again, but a June start should give them a good head-start over last time.

antariksh said:
Found one more info-

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSS if this is indeed true.....my hope has been lifted even further.....they should be able to do what Speilburg has done on a full movie now...and that is do the SFX at the same time as the filming....he filmed all of WOTW that way. I hope they have indeed learned from their mistakes....my expectation has been heightened....considerably.....that shooting schedule means they will hopefully be finished before it gets too cold and rainy....October won't be too good....and if it goes into November it will be extremely cold... and June -- September are the least rainy of the the year....but November that shoots straight up.....but hey better than last year.....damn't Ant you better not be snowing us.....:) :up:

antariksh said:
Found one more info-

fantastic news :up: i remember hearing june at first then august to start filming. starting in june will give them plenty of time.

Holy **** I hope this is true:up:

And I hope WETA does the MR.F effects. The real main problem with the his effects in the first one was the shading on them was just...horrible. But they might be busy doing Halo so....but here's hoping.

God I hope this is all true:( Plenty more production time

zer00 said:
Holy **** I hope this is true:up:

And I hope WETA does the MR.F effects. The real main problem with the his effects in the first one was the shading on them was just...horrible. But they might be busy doing Halo so....but here's hoping.

God I hope this is all true:( Plenty more production time

Mr. F's effects were horrid....the only one part i liked was what they did in the finale battle....other than that....they sucked....imo...:down

Update-

The Script has been finalized!!!!

And from what my freind's dad has said it will be awesome. He even told me the villains and places in the movie. There is more SFX; more action and much better story, plot.

Now please don't ask me who the villains are and what places will be shown. I don't want to spoil everything for u guyz so wait till the teaser hits u will be really happy.

unfortunately i have spoiled everything for myself.:(

antariksh said:
Update-

The Script has been finalized!!!!

And from what my freind's dad has said it will be awesome. He even told me the villains and places in the movie. There is more SFX; more action and much better story, plot.

Now please don't ask me who the villains are and what places will be shown. I don't want to spoil everything for u guyz so wait till the teaser hits u will be really happy.

unfortunately i have spoiled everything for myself.:(

You do realize that if you are snowin' us...we will find you and cut your fingers off...right??????:p ;) :p

LOL

listen I am telling u guyz whatever my freind's dad told me.

Now who knows what will happen to the script. I mean this is FOX we r talkin about. Their 1st scripts for all the movies are atleast GOOD but they screw it all up by getting rewrites so who knows what will happen to the 1st script of F4-2.

If they think the 1st script of F4-2 is TOO DAMN AWESOME but will be expensive then u know they might rewrite it.

But I am sure the core of the story will remain the same.

antariksh said:
LOL

listen I am telling u guyz whatever my freind's dad told me.

Now who knows what will happen to the script. I mean this is FOX we r talkin about. Their 1st scripts for all the movies are atleast GOOD but they screw it all up by getting rewrites so who knows what will happen to the 1st script of F4-2.

If they think the 1st script of F4-2 is TOO DAMN AWESOME but will be expensive then u know they might rewrite it.

But I am sure the core of the story will remain the same.

The first script was written far before shooting.....there will always be re-writes....as they go along...but they will probably at least stick closer to this script than the first one of the first movie....to me the script isn't the problem.....the editing of the movie AFTER the script has been shot is the problem.

Antariksh, since we already know that Doom will be back, it wouldn't spoil anything to say so. What I would really like to know is how big a role he plays in this one.

If we didn't want to be spoiled by such a thing. We'd lock ourselves into a cave till opening day.

Since finding out who the villians are would be found out soon enough anyway:o

And we already know one is Doom

How about we wait for the mods to open a spoiler, non-spoiler thread.....BUT until then Ant you might want to use spoiler tags from this point on....

how do we put spoiler tags?

just say on the top spoiler or what??

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"