The Dark Knight Frank Notaro and Wearetheanswer.com

Good question. Maybe Notaro is more important to the mob than Cisneros, who may be expendable, so they killed Cisneros to warn Notaro not to talk....
I think Rossi is in on it too. I just transcribed the new voicemail and Rossi asks, "You're waiting for him?" meaning Cisneros. He's surprised that Notaro was there, probably didn't want him ruin the plans for Cisneros.

I think Rossi is in on it too. I just transcribed the new voicemail and Rossi asks, "You're waiting for him?" meaning Cisneros. He's surprised that Notaro was there, probably didn't want him ruin the plans for Cisneros.

Oh definitley...I mean why else would he want Notaro's current location.

I don't quite get why they'd take out Cicneros, since he seemed less into going to IA than Notaro...unless Rossi et al. didnt know that.

but dang, that voicemail is intense.

anyone listen to rossi's new voicemail? frank calls and rossi picks up and they talk. Franks at Candaloros house and he comes home and something goes on with gunshots and something like "he shot sdnsdv" i couldnt quite catch it.

anyone listen to rossi's new voicemail? frank calls and rossi picks up and they talk. Franks at Candaloros house and he comes home and something goes on with gunshots and something like "he shot sdnsdv" i couldnt quite catch it.

How do I listen to that?

Notaro 866-608-3515 = 32976
Candoloro 866-626-8049 = 1149
Rossi 866-580-3840 = 9482

numbers and passwords. something went down at cincenaros* my bad.

someone shot up cincenaros and his family

"here he is now.... *gunshots* oh my god they killed his kid!!" *click*

Notaro 866-608-3515 = 32976
Candoloro 866-626-8049 = 1149
Rossi 866-580-3840 = 9482

numbers and passwords. something went down at cincenaros* my bad.

someone shot up cincenaros and his family

"here he is now.... *gunshots* oh my god they killed his kid!!" *click*

It was a car bomb, though...

who said it was a car bomb?

whatever it was, that must be what notaro is talking about in his email to glenn. where he says "i saw him dead with my own eyes" the mob is taking them out for trying to back out.

I'm glad I was following this Notaro stuff listening to the 'press conference'

I thought Notaro was toast.

I guess Glenn missed out on things because he was at the hosptial.

who said it was a car bomb?

In the IBIHD live feed, one of the officers said that Cisneros' car had been "fire-bombed" with him and his family inside. We definitely know it was a bomb now.

Fire bombing a car with a police officer and his whole family, including his children, inside, sounds like Maroni is someone you definitely do not want to mess with..

Fire bombing a car with a police officer and his whole family, including his children, inside, sounds like Maroni is someone you definitely do not want to mess with..
Unless you're Batman, of course. ;)

:brucebat:

With all this new info, we know that Frank flew his wife and kids the hell out of Gotham, right? Maroni is definitely pushing an agenda. Any word on additional Gotham sites opening? Cable, news 11, etc.?

"Coffee Shop Here. We've got a Sweet Shot." That's Barhyte...

whoa how do you know? and why would barhyte want to kill notaro? Notaro is the key to exposing the whole corrupt cop thing.

listen to the mp3 feed. at the least it's the voice of Barhyte in voicemails, etc, probably sharing voice talent.

wilco is the lead
nolan is spotter.
alpha and beta teams are holding position up and down.
mendrick is the talker
naskasha? is the lead sniper.
barhyte for some reason there (look at the emails. he hasn't checked them since 8am.)

and, the voice changes from first coffee shop to second. i'm getting chills.

"Coffee Shop Here. We've got a Sweet Shot." That's Barhyte...

To me that sounds nothing like Barhyte, and since Barhyte emailed his doctor saying he was headed to the ER, I doubt it was him...

Little Italy was just the scene of a hostage crisis. Barhyte warns his wife to not go to Little Italy today. HE KNEW.

First Coffee Shop doesn't sound like Notaro.

Second one does...

Little Italy was just the scene of a hostage crisis. Barhyte warns his wife to not go to Little Italy today. HE KNEW.

Second one does...
he at least knew something was going to happen maybe not specifically.

Second one does...

You just like the idea of Evil Bert :woot:

Neither of them sound much like him to me, but YMMV, and it DOES give the game an interesting twist...

he at least knew something was going to happen maybe not specifically.

Well Notaro did e-mail him saying he was going to go down there and set things straight or something along those lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"