BvS Freeze breath for mos2:superman/batman

I'm okay with Hamilton's use. Yeah, it's fun to see him play Superman's doctor, but I think it was fitting that he got to be the first scientist to encounter/work with Superman.

Plus a young STAR Labs scientist named Victor Stone can be Superman's doctor...

Freeze breath is not cheesier than heat vision, if they can make it look cool, what's the freaking problem? Even Smallville did it with a TV budget, so imagine what they could do with a big budget:

Clark & Zod in Seattle:

[YT]yL5g2yQJjPc[/YT]

Clark, Zod & Metallo in the FOS:

[YT]lNwNpqEJCXw[/YT]

Freeze breath is definitely cheesier than heat vision.

But I'm all for a cheesy moment or two. Plus, Snyder can make anything badass.

With an appropriate reaction from a side character, it could be an awesome more-lighthearted hero moment.

Last edited:
Maybe his father can be the scientist to work with Superman then. If not, I don't mind Victor being a scientist in the DCCU. But I think his father could work just as well.
Yeah I don't mind it either

Freeze breath is definitely cheesier than heat vision.

But I'm all for a cheesy moment or two. Plus, Snyder can make anything badass.

With an appropriate reaction from a side character, it could be an awesome more-lighthearted hero moment.

Maybe something is on fire and somebody goes to grab a fire extinguisher to put it out. But before they can Superman uses his freeze breath to stop it? I think that would an easy way to introduce it.

I hope they include it in the next film.It's become a staple of his powers.

I agree. Flight, strength, speed, laser eyes and extinguisher breath are all key Superman goodies.

I'd like to see it done in a cool way. If it wasn't done though I wouldn't mind as much.

I have always rather liked the cheesy scene at the end of Kingdom Come where Clark cooks Bruce's steak with his heat vision. Perhaps he could use his breath to chill Diana's Margarita.

I have always rather liked the cheesy scene at the end of Kingdom Come where Clark cooks Bruce's steak with his heat vision. Perhaps he could use his breath to chill Diana's Margarita.

That reminds me of Iceman chilling Wolverine's Beer in X2.

It's still called Arctic Breath, people. :cmad: And I enjoy it.

I thought it was called superbreath, encompassing both his hurricane force winds and the freezing effect.

^ I think super breath is just the 'wind breath', and 'freeze breath' is arctic breath.

And I hope both make a comeback in the future movies, but mostly the latter.

I don't see the problem with freeze breath. No explanation needed – just use it.

I love his use of freeze breath in Superman III, when freezing the lake and using it against the fire.

I love his use of freeze breath in Superman III, when freezing the lake and using it against the fire.

I hated that, worst part of the movie. Just think of all those innocent fishies he killed:waa:

No, I liked that part. I would like to have something like it in Superman vs Batman. Besides, we didn't see any of the fishies die, they probably evacuated the lake.

Besides, we didn't see any of the fishies die, they probably evacuated the lake.

superman-1978-christopher-reeve-modeled-after-the-curt-swan-interpretation-of-superman.gif

Arctic breath/super breath makes way more sense than heat-vision. His lungs would compress the air in his bodies tremendously, so when he forces the air out, it would act like a can of compressed air times a million (not really, but something like that :)).

I want to see any and all of his powers (including freeze/super breath) on display in some form, be it saving the day or fighting an enemy. End of the day I wish to see my hero Superman on screen, not reduced/dumbed down power man lol.

There could be some really interesting ways in which he could use his powers together to solve some situations which could also play up his interlect too no doubt. True though it be that even a Superman can't be everywhere and save everyone he'd still give it his all, powers or not and that's what i want to see from Cavill's Supes!

To the people who think Heat vision is cool but freeze breath is cheesy can you explain?

If anything freeze breath is the much more realistic power that he'd have. He'd presumably have supremely powerful lungs so I don't see why a super powerful cold breathe would seem more out there then lazers coming out of his eyes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"