"Friday" - Rebecca Black

I downloaded a Friday soundboard app. Love playing that **** on the bus.

I've got the song on my USB drive and I thought it would be funny to cruise around last Friday blasting the song in my car.

Unfortunately, my plan backfired because the song was so terrible, I quickly abandoned the whole thing about 30 seconds in. I just couldn't tolerate it any longer.. :p

thats a lie SUPAH , and you no it :woot:

clearly what you needed was a sugar rush my friend (i recommend having a slice of this cake :awesome: cus) then you can play the song to your hearts content ROFL (yes i did the same thing but was high on a dozen bavarian creme donuts when i drove :cwink: so i know)

demotivational-posters-psychedelic-cake.jpg

read after the statement below

ATLEAST she is beautiful (not in the creepy way,dagnabbit) and somewhat talented unlike justinE BIEBER so ill tolerate her :yay:

we all had fridays when we were suffering through HS if this was around in the 90s and played on the radio it woulda beaten the macarena :oldrazz: . .

Yeah...heh. The entire thing is a giant cluster**** created by that low rent company. It's such a sad, hidious story...it's almost a black comedy.

Plus, she's semi famous. She can semi do what she wants to. Why not re-attack the bullies? Damn.

I was slightly bullied in school, but never in high school because people liked me, and I got popular because I made short films, and that apperently is really cool...:hehe:

we all had fridays when we were suffering through HS if this was around in the 90s and played on the radio it woulda beaten the macarena :oldrazz: . .
Personally it's not as bad as barbie Girl and a lot of other crap my sister used to listen to on Z100.

I think it is. And you cant tell me what I should think...now can you.

So apparently she has another video out that hasn't really gotten as much attention. Probably because her 15 minutes of fame has already passed, despite the fact that Katy Perry is trying to fix her image.

If I were her, i'd go after the company that ruined her life....seriously...it's not even her fault. If the Ark Music factory is willing to make something "look" so real, and be so hidiously bad, then I dont know.

Why did the video get deleted anyway? Did it reach the maximum number of dislikes?

I think her family asked the video to be put out of youtube

Apparently the family and the company couldn't decide who really owns the video

i heard she's had to drop out of school due to bullying

i heard she's had to drop out of school due to bullying
Yeah, she now wants to focus more on her career as a singer, yeah, it's bad but she doesn't really have anything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"