"Friday" - Rebecca Black

She said that she dropped out of one school and is now moving to another.

Didn't she say she moved to homeschooling?

Rebecca Black refuses to go away. She was on the VMA's tonight. Luckily, she didn't perform.

This girls boobs keep getting bigger. Thats something I've noticed.

I'm 20 but hey you can't blame me for noticing that, they're huge.

Don't pretend you didn't. :p

i can honestly say that i don't like the song. but i respect that she put her heart into it. and the people who really hurt her by making fun of her and such, should just leave her alone.

^ No. Because it's a funny video. In a lot of ways. It's not her fault the video and song were ****...she should laugh at it, and realize she made something hidiously horrible. But incredibly funny, and entertaining.

^ No. Because it's a funny video. In a lot of ways. It's not her fault the video and song were ****...she should laugh at it, and realize she made something hidiously horrible. But incredibly funny, and entertaining.

good point but no one should make fun of her. i mean its just horrible.

She should make fun of herself. Which would then make making fun of her...well..fun. And she can have fun with it too.

Fun. Fun. Fun. Fun......

I have to say that Rebecca Black as a person seems like a very fun, nice person. I don't think she deserves to be harassed and picked on by anyone.

I would just advise her not to pursue a singing career, but go to college instead.

Sorry to bring this thread back from the grave but this is... kind of... funny.

[YT]T5nfV3S7sqI[/YT]

it's nice that she can make fun of herself like that :)

its great she has a sense of humor now

that video made her a lot of money though

I feel kind of bad for her. She didn't do anything that any other 13 year old wouldn't have, if some dude in a suit from a recording company rolled around to your house and said "hey, I'll make you famous and a lot of money and all you gotta do is sing this terrible song we wrote."

I feel kind of bad for her. She didn't do anything that any other 13 year old wouldn't have, if some dude in a suit from a recording company rolled around to your house and said "hey, I'll make you famous and a lot of money and all you gotta do is sing this terrible song we wrote."
and that's exactly what happened so why feel bad for her? She was rolling in more money at the time then most of us likely were.

and that's exactly what happened so why feel bad for her? She was rolling in more money at the time then most of us likely were.

Being the laughing stock of most of America for a month isn't a reason to feel bad for her? :huh:

And did she really make that much money off of it in the end? Some, but probably not as much as you think. It's cool to make fun of the terrible lyrics, the song or the hacks who wrote it and the suits who tried to sell it. I have an issue when people direct their online venom towards a barely teenage girl, though. Especially when those people are, more often than not, adults. It's bullying, plain and simple.

EDIT: And I'm not saying anyone here is doing that (although I haven't really checked the thread). I mean in a more general sense of a lot of posts and comments I've seen on the internet about her.

Its been almost 3 years. People have moved on and her 15 minutes are over. I don't see anything there to feel bad about.

I thought her parents paid to have it made.... I didn't think some guy randomly found her...

yeah i think her parents made it as a bday present for her?

i dont know what execs were paying her (if anything) but at one point she was making 30k a week just from youtube hits

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"