You owe me a new pair of underwear :(
Even knowing it was coming...I was shocked lol

I was watching it thinking,
"where all the subliminal messages?"
than BOOM
right at the end
than I started cussing at the monitor.

Ha that second one is better...:up:

What about the one with the picture downloading of the hot girl....that freaked me out....

Ha that second one is better...:up:

What about the one with the picture downloading of the hot girl....that freaked me out....

Yeah, that one was crazy, it was a pic of Jessica Alba. I didn't even see what the pic was I was freaking out so much.

I don't get pop-ups. Or ads. :o

jag

Damn I hate these, have you ever seen Jingle Bells Reversed? Gives me a chill just thinkin' about it. :csad:

I have a friend at work who gets almost violently angry if she gets sent one of these. I remember her asking, nearly in hysterics..."Is this one of those things where the face pops up?! I don't like those! I don't want them sent to me!"

Of course...it was our boss who sent it. :oldrazz:

Not that kind of popup... popup as in when you watch a video then a picture of the exorcist comes on the screen.

Adblock is a godsend.

Before then, every damn horror movie ad would have this loud ass popup whenever you barely touched it with the mouse. Now all that **** is reserved for the poor Explorer suckers. :o Go to hell, popups.

Not that kind of popup... popup as in when you watch a video then a picture of the exorcist comes on the screen.

I didn't know what these were called so I figured I would throw it into the pop up region.

the thing about these is i know its coming but it gets me everytime.

wow... some people cannot read can they? NOT THAT KIND OF POPUP PEOPLE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"