Frightening Pop-Ups

I was watching Jingle Bells Reversed very closely because it was playing it backwards and I was hoping to hear a secret message your something. My face was like 2 inches from the screen then the pops up! I jumped up an ran to the couch yelling "JESUS CHRIST!!!!" When I got to it I jumped in the air and landed face first on the couch, and flipped onto the floor. :csad:

That was my experience...

somebody needs to make one that looks like a video of someones reaction to it but then have something pop up on the screen. now THAT would scare the crap out of anyone.

that would be good. :up:

Pop-ups killed my father and raped my mother.

Vicious. I remember the subliminal messages ones. I watched it with my sister, and it said to look for a ghost's shadow in this messy ass room, and out of no where, it just pops out with the scream.

Vicious. I remember the subliminal messages ones. I watched it with my sister, and it said to look for a ghost's shadow in this messy ass room, and out of no where, it just pops out with the scream.

I was shown one similar to that when I was younger, look around the kitchen closely for a ghost and than BOOM.

I was watching Jingle Bells Reversed very closely because it was playing it backwards and I was hoping to hear a secret message your something. My face was like 2 inches from the screen then the pops up! I jumped up an ran to the couch yelling "JESUS CHRIST!!!!" When I got to it I jumped in the air and landed face first on the couch, and flipped onto the floor. :csad:

That was my experience...

LMAO .. The first time i saw one i had no idea or had even heard of anything like this , I was alone in the apartment and i wound up doing a backflip in my chair . I'm just glad no one was around.

lol. I remember the old old old ghost one...I had a hella slow computer and I was looking for the ghost for almost 5 minutes...The screamer still never popped up and I never knew why until later that I figured out what it was supposed to do.

I haven't been suckered into one for a long long time now,...mostly because they're easier to pick up on..

-TNC

lol. I remember the old old old ghost one...I had a hella slow computer and I was looking for the ghost for almost 5 minutes...The screamer still never popped up and I never knew why until later that I figured out what it was supposed to do.

I haven't been suckered into one for a long long time now,...mostly because they're easier to pick up on..

-TNC

Now that's amusing. :yay:

I've been going through this entire thread with my speakers off. It's really that simple.

Yeah CF is right with your speakers off it's a lot easier! What I think would be hilarious is if you had a friend watch it and when they jump back have someone in a closet behind them dressed up like the thing and then you could scare them double

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"