You owe me a new pair of underwear :(
Even knowing it was coming...I was shocked lol

I was watching it thinking,
"where all the subliminal messages?"
than BOOM
right at the end
than I started cussing at the monitor.

Ha that second one is better...:up:

What about the one with the picture downloading of the hot girl....that freaked me out....

Ha that second one is better...:up:

What about the one with the picture downloading of the hot girl....that freaked me out....

Yeah, that one was crazy, it was a pic of Jessica Alba. I didn't even see what the pic was I was freaking out so much.

I don't get pop-ups. Or ads. :o

jag

Damn I hate these, have you ever seen Jingle Bells Reversed? Gives me a chill just thinkin' about it. :csad:

I have a friend at work who gets almost violently angry if she gets sent one of these. I remember her asking, nearly in hysterics..."Is this one of those things where the face pops up?! I don't like those! I don't want them sent to me!"

Of course...it was our boss who sent it. :oldrazz:

Not that kind of popup... popup as in when you watch a video then a picture of the exorcist comes on the screen.

Adblock is a godsend.

Before then, every damn horror movie ad would have this loud ass popup whenever you barely touched it with the mouse. Now all that **** is reserved for the poor Explorer suckers. :o Go to hell, popups.

Not that kind of popup... popup as in when you watch a video then a picture of the exorcist comes on the screen.

I didn't know what these were called so I figured I would throw it into the pop up region.

the thing about these is i know its coming but it gets me everytime.

wow... some people cannot read can they? NOT THAT KIND OF POPUP PEOPLE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"