Frightening Pop-Ups

I was watching Jingle Bells Reversed very closely because it was playing it backwards and I was hoping to hear a secret message your something. My face was like 2 inches from the screen then the pops up! I jumped up an ran to the couch yelling "JESUS CHRIST!!!!" When I got to it I jumped in the air and landed face first on the couch, and flipped onto the floor. :csad:

That was my experience...

somebody needs to make one that looks like a video of someones reaction to it but then have something pop up on the screen. now THAT would scare the crap out of anyone.

that would be good. :up:

Pop-ups killed my father and raped my mother.

Vicious. I remember the subliminal messages ones. I watched it with my sister, and it said to look for a ghost's shadow in this messy ass room, and out of no where, it just pops out with the scream.

Vicious. I remember the subliminal messages ones. I watched it with my sister, and it said to look for a ghost's shadow in this messy ass room, and out of no where, it just pops out with the scream.

I was shown one similar to that when I was younger, look around the kitchen closely for a ghost and than BOOM.

I was watching Jingle Bells Reversed very closely because it was playing it backwards and I was hoping to hear a secret message your something. My face was like 2 inches from the screen then the pops up! I jumped up an ran to the couch yelling "JESUS CHRIST!!!!" When I got to it I jumped in the air and landed face first on the couch, and flipped onto the floor. :csad:

That was my experience...

LMAO .. The first time i saw one i had no idea or had even heard of anything like this , I was alone in the apartment and i wound up doing a backflip in my chair . I'm just glad no one was around.

lol. I remember the old old old ghost one...I had a hella slow computer and I was looking for the ghost for almost 5 minutes...The screamer still never popped up and I never knew why until later that I figured out what it was supposed to do.

I haven't been suckered into one for a long long time now,...mostly because they're easier to pick up on..

-TNC

lol. I remember the old old old ghost one...I had a hella slow computer and I was looking for the ghost for almost 5 minutes...The screamer still never popped up and I never knew why until later that I figured out what it was supposed to do.

I haven't been suckered into one for a long long time now,...mostly because they're easier to pick up on..

-TNC

Now that's amusing. :yay:

I've been going through this entire thread with my speakers off. It's really that simple.

Yeah CF is right with your speakers off it's a lot easier! What I think would be hilarious is if you had a friend watch it and when they jump back have someone in a closet behind them dressed up like the thing and then you could scare them double

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"