Fullmetal Alchemist discussion

Yeah that was a great episode. A couple really moving scenes in there. Al's capturing of Kimbley was brilliant. Learning how Scar became Scar was great....and damn was that final scene of Al crouched on the ground with blood pouring out his armor disturbing.

Good episode though.

guitarsingerguy said:
:eek: OMG!!!! I can't friggin believe I called that. So, the Fuhrer IS the final homonculus. That is so f'ed up. When I said it, I didn't actually think that was gonna be the truth. I knew the Fuhrer was involved, but the whole him being a homonculus and hiding his symbol behind his patch was pulled outta my ass! Wow, what a great friggin episode!

Yeah, I can't believe you pulled that out of your ass either. Damn, and to think they'll be wrapping this up in 10 odd episodes. I knew there was something else about the circle around Leore, but I didn't expect Scar to plan on using the military. Also, what the **** is up with Rose and that baby? I wonder if that has anything to do with what happened to her when she was captured by the military.

PyroProductions said:
Yeah, I can't believe you pulled that out of your ass either. Damn, and to think they'll be wrapping this up in 10 odd episodes. I knew there was something else about the circle around Leore, but I didn't expect Scar to plan on using the military. Also, what the **** is up with Rose and that baby? I wonder if that has anything to do with what happened to her when she was captured by the military.

I'm thinking she was raped by the military and that's where she got the kid and also became mute. I think that's what Ed thought of also when he got that really horrified expression.

There's a very good possibilty of that. I don't think she is a mute, I just think that she is in so much shock she didn't know what to say. Plus, she talked in this episode when she told Scar about telling Ed about his brother. And Lyra is a lying mother****er. I'm sure she is the one who killed Dante, but she is acting like it was something beyond her control.

Yeah, kind of fill in the blanks with Rose and the baby.

As for Lyra...you have enough information to figure it out :) . But she is acting rather shifty to say the least.

I gave some misinformation. After watching the episode again, they did say that Rose was a mute, and Lyra was speaking for her. It's just really weird that Lyra is hanging around with Scar and Rose. Is she planning to use Scar to obtain a Philosopher's Stone for Lust?

PyroProductions said:
I gave some misinformation. After watching the episode again, they did say that Rose was a mute, and Lyra was speaking for her. It's just really weird that Lyra is hanging around with Scar and Rose. Is she planning to use Scar to obtain a Philosopher's Stone for Lust?
Why for Lust?

TheVileOne said:
Why for Lust?

Yeah, what connection do you think she has with the homonculus? I would like to know how in the hell she got that fake philosopher's stone to empty the life stones out of Greed. Is that why you're assuming Lust?

PyroProductions said:
That's what I've been wondering too....I don't quite trust Lyra at the moment

I'm guessing that the baby Rose was holding was a result of her being raped by the military too....Although part of me is thinking that it may belong to Scar as well......

guitarsingerguy said:
Yeah, what connection do you think she has with the homonculus? I would like to know how in the hell she got that fake philosopher's stone to empty the life stones out of Greed. Is that why you're assuming Lust?

Ok, I'm going to be nice and give you guys another hint.

Remember the first time we saw Lyra and got her ass kicked by Ed? Then we see her again and suddenly, she is able to cripple a homunculus? How was LYRA able to do this?

TheVileOne said:
Ok, I'm going to be nice and give you guys another hint.

Remember the first time we saw Lyra and got her ass kicked by Ed? Then we see her again and suddenly, she is able to cripple a homunculus? How was LYRA able to do this?

I'm sure it has something to do with her obtaining a fake Philosopher's Stone. But I will tell you this, we won't be finding out next week, because [adult swim] is not airing anime next Saturday, but rather a Perfect Hair Forever marathon...damn you, [as]!!

guitarsingerguy said:

That's exactly why I assumed Lust, how else would she have obtained a stone?

PyroProductions said:
I'm sure it has something to do with her obtaining a fake Philosopher's Stone. But I will tell you this, we won't be finding out next week, because [adult swim] is not airing anime next Saturday, but rather a Perfect Hair Forever marathon...damn you, [as]!!

You've gotta be kidding me. I hate that friggin' show. There's funny, then there's weird, then there's so weird it's funny, but Perfect Hair Forever doesn't satisfy any of those. It falls much close to so weird it's crap. :o

guitarsingerguy said:
You've gotta be kidding me. I hate that friggin' show. There's funny, then there's weird, then there's so weird it's funny, but Perfect Hair Forever doesn't satisfy any of those. It falls much close to so weird it's crap. :o

Yeah, I know. I thought the show was going to be funny, but it really disappointed me, and now they aren't airing a good show because they are showing a crappy marathon of PHF.

PyroProductions said:
Yeah, I know. I thought the show was going to be funny, but it really disappointed me, and now they aren't airing a good show because they are showing a crappy marathon of PHF.

Well, I guess in alot of ways it's a good thing. We'll all pretty much be occupied with Christmas Eve festivities, so I won't have to pay attention to anything too hard except for maybe A Christmas Story. :o

PyroProductions said:

PyroProductions...did you happen to see Lyra posessing an incomplete Philosopher's Stone? How can you be sure about that?

Once again...how was LYRA...LYRA of all people able to cripple a homunculus?

Cute...once again, another marathon is coming on, which means another week that I won't be able to see this show. It's not the end of the world, though, because now I can go out on a Saturday night.

Well technically that was the second/third season and we are awaiting the fourth and final one.

We needed a good break for what's about to happen.

TheVileOne said:
Well technically that was the second/third season and we are awaiting the fourth and final one.

We needed a good break for what's about to happen.

Have they already dubbed the next episodes or is there gonna be an extended break like last time?

The entire series is done with the dubbing last I heard.

It was like this last year too, they did some filler-in stuff during the holiday weekends.

So we now know who Pride is, how many episodes are left to go? 10? The main question I have is how they are going to wrap everything up within that period...after that, I'll probably buy the movie (if it's available).

We'll see I guess. Also, don't forget that they changed the damn time again. Now it is coming on at 11 C time. The Boondocks and Stroker and Hoop are coming on before FMA.

I noticed that. I think they are gonna do away with the anime Saturday, but as long as Fullmetal plays out to the end, I'll be content.

Yuck. I liked it better when FMA was the start of the anime block after replacing crappy Inuyasha.

However...at least this way I don't have to wait for the replay since it usually came on the same time as TNA Impact.

Well...

How'd you like that episode guys? This and the next episode are probably the most significant in the entire series. They were aired together as a one hour special in Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"