Fullmetal Alchemist discussion

Just be happy I've already told you guys a lot more than you deserve :p .

Besides, its no fun if I just spill the beans. I do want you blokes to have fun experiencing it and figuring it out like I did.

TheVileOne said:
Just be happy I've already told you guys a lot more than you deserve :p .

Besides, its no fun if I just spill the beans. I do want you blokes to have fun experiencing it and figuring it out like I did.

Don't worry. You aren't spoiling anything. What the hell do you think PyroProductions and I do at work? This is our soap opera. :D

guitarsingerguy said:
Don't worry. You aren't spoiling anything. What the hell do you think PyroProductions and I do at work? This is our soap opera. :D

Ha ha. It's true. it is all we talk about most of the time when we aren't being random from the boredom.

I got a question for you Vile, and you don't have to answer it here if you don't want to, or you don't even have to answer it at all, but
did Scar's brother create Lust?

PyroProductions said:
I got a question for you Vile, and you don't have to answer it here if you don't want to, or you don't even have to answer it at all, but
did Scar's brother create Lust?

Sherlock Holmes everybody. :D

Well...Winry came out and said it. Any thoughts?

Marta's back. I LOVE Tiffany Grant. FYI, she's also the voice of Asuka on Evangelion.

TheVileOne said:
Well...Winry came out and said it. Any thoughts?

Marta's back. I LOVE Tiffany Grant. FYI, she's also the voice of Asuka on Evangelion.

Yeah, and Al's pissed off at Marta too. I don't blame him, though. I would've been as well.

The more we see, the more it appears that the Fuhrer is somehow involved. Perhaps not in as "strange" a way as I had predicted, but at this point, I'm almost convinced he is involved in some way, shape, or form.

I don't think Ed and Al want Winry where they are going.

So, damn, Rose is now the new "Father Cornello"....did not see that one coming. And all the tension between Mustang and the rest of the military...what is going on between them?

PyroProductions said:
So, damn, Rose is now the new "Father Cornello"....did not see that one coming. And all the tension between Mustang and the rest of the military...what is going on between them?

Well, things are obviously coming to a head. We're getting pretty close to the end of the series I do belive. I think there is about 52 episodes or so, and next weeks is episode 40 I believe. It's gonna take that many episodes just to flesh everything out. Next episode we apparently get to learn the origin of Scar's facial scarring. I can't wait cause it's one of the things I've been most curious about.

guitarsingerguy said:
Well, things are obviously coming to a head. We're getting pretty close to the end of the series I do belive. I think there is about 52 episodes or so, and next weeks is episode 40 I believe. It's gonna take that many episodes just to flesh everything out. Next episode we apparently get to learn the origin of Scar's facial scarring. I can't wait cause it's one of the things I've been most curious about.

Yeah, I've been curious about that myself. I'm also wondering what's going to happen involving that huge transmutation circle around Leore.

I have a feeling you will find out very soon.

As for Scar, you should be able to piece together the origin of his facial scar by now.

Rose really isn't like Father Cornello though. You are also going to find out something pretty brutal soon...

TheVileOne said:

As for Scar, you should be able to piece together the origin of his facial scar by now.

Rose really isn't like Father Cornello though. You are also going to find out something pretty brutal soon...

Yikes...

TheVileOne said:

Well, the transmutation circle seems self explanatory to me, but what the hell do I know? It seems like Scar is simply planning on using the community's people to attempt to make the Philosopher's Stone, and the transmutation circle is simply his catalyst. As far as Scar's facial markings, I have my suspicions, but half the time I'm right and half the time I'm wrong. :p I knew something was up with Rose in the last shot. I do have a question about the next episode. Do Ed and Scar kinda bond in the next episode? I got the feeling from the preview that Scar kinda reveals his background to Ed, and maybe Ed gets a better understanding of his situation. Guess we'll find out this Saturday. Can't wait! :D

You seem to have something their guitarsingerguy. I guess we'll find out for sure in a couple days.

Well, I hope I'm right. Scar is an interesting character, and I welcome any chance to learn more about him.

You are in luck guitarsingerguy, because if I could in any way describe the next couple episodes, I'd describe them as a Scar buffet. A Scar smorgas board if you will. You are going to dine and fill yourself on Scar goodness.

Warning, enjoy it while it lasts ;) . Remember the nature of this series, its Fullmetal Alchemist.

By the way, one of my Christmas presents from my fiancee is all the DVD's available at this point. She's the greatest. :D

You are getting married guitarsingerguy? MAZEL TOV! :D

I hope she got you the ones with the tins as well. Cause if she didn't, that means its time to see other people ;) .

But seriously, congratulations. It almost gives me hope for myself :) .

TheVileOne said:
You are getting married guitarsingerguy? MAZEL TOV! :D

I hope she got you the ones with the tins as well. Cause if she didn't, that means its time to see other people ;) .

But seriously, congratulations. It almost gives me hope for myself :) .

Oh yeah. We aren't gonna be getting married for several years since we both have quite a bit of schooling to go, but yes I am engaged. And of course she bought me the tins!!!! The woman understands I'm a collector!!! There's hope for everyone Vile. It just takes running across the right person. Thank you by the way. :D

:eek: OMG!!!! I can't friggin believe I called that. So, the Fuhrer IS the final homonculus. That is so f'ed up. When I said it, I didn't actually think that was gonna be the truth. I knew the Fuhrer was involved, but the whole him being a homonculus and hiding his symbol behind his patch was pulled outta my ass! Wow, what a great friggin episode!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"