Fullmetal Alchemist discussion

Because of that strip I have to download the Anime again.

so yeah, I'm pretty excited to find out what tonights episode will hold. the storyline is getting so off the wall!! but then again, thats what I love about this show!

So...Dante, the teacher of Izumi. And the return of Lyra from episode 9. Curious :) .

Scar's arm has something to do with souls.....and Greed seems to have a rather nice power indeed, lol. Good episode, damn I hate waiting a week between each new one!

Tamanon said:
Scar's arm has something to do with souls.....and Greed seems to have a rather nice power indeed, lol. Good episode, damn I hate waiting a week between each new one!

yeah i hear you on that one. i love the show, but hate having to wait the week to see what happens! so, vile, i want to know so bad whats going to happen, but I don't want you to tell me directly!! ahh, it sucks that you know already!

TheVileOne said:
So...Dante, the teacher of Izumi. And the return of Lyra from episode 9. Curious :) .

Yeah. And what's up with all the human transmutations going on? Everyone connected to the Elircs seems to have attempted one at some point. Dante created Greed. Izumi created Wrath. The Elric brothers created......I can't remember which one she is. :p I wonder if the reason Envy hates Ed and Al's father so much is because he created him. And Lyra has popped back up. It's hard to believe that is mere coincidence. Have to just wait and see I guess.

PyroProductions said:
yeah i hear you on that one. i love the show, but hate having to wait the week to see what happens! so, vile, i want to know so bad whats going to happen, but I don't want you to tell me directly!! ahh, it sucks that you know already!

Just like Edward becoming a genius and state alchemist at age 12, it took me hard work and effort to know already :up: ;) .

As for what is so bad that is going to happen. Let's just say, the **** has not even BEGUN to hit the fan yet :D .

Very interesting theories guitarsingerguy, let's see how they hold up later.

TheVileOne said:
Just like Edward becoming a genius and state alchemist at age 12, it took me hard work and effort to know already :up: ;) .

As for what is so bad that is going to happen. Let's just say, the **** has not even BEGUN to hit the fan yet :D .

Very interesting theories guitarsingerguy, let's see how they hold up later.

damn, I am really looking forward to it. I have a question, the name of Ed and Al's father, does that have anything to do with anything?

Its building up anticipation for when we finally get to see/meet Hohenheim obviously ;) .

i knew his name was Hohenheim, my little brother told me that, I was just wondering if that plays a major part in the story or if they just don't introduce him as Hohenheim until later.

I think it just correlates to their being an actual prolific alchemist in history named Hohenheim. Other than that its not that significant.

Ah...I hadn't even noticed that they blacked out the fathers picture....interesting

TheVileOne said:
I think it just correlates to their being an actual prolific alchemist in history named Hohenheim. Other than that its not that significant.

Well, I told you I'm reading into every little thing. It's not my fault. Every single anime I've ever watched has been very tricky with easily overlooked aspects.

Greed is one bad mofo, that's for sure.

Tonight's episode rocked.

"Who the heck are you?"
"I'm PISSED OFF"

Wonder what the hell is in that bag that Kimbley has.....Greed looked scared of it....hrm.....

To give you guys a hint, Envy referenced what was in the bag when Envy and Sloth met up with Greed on the island where Ed, Al, Wrath, and Izumi were on.

TheVileOne said:
To give you guys a hint, Envy referenced what was in the bag when Envy and Sloth met up with Greed on the island where Ed, Al, Wrath, and Izumi were on.

Ah, how awesome. The skull that imprisoned Greed. No wonder they had to split so quickly. Obviously there is a bit of bad blood between Izumi and Dante. Dante must not be all that she seems either, considering she was the first person Izumi pointed her finger at.

yeah, that was the first thing I thought, the skull that Greed was imprisoned in. that sure did scare the **** out of him! also, I liked the way they made you think Ed was coming to the rescue, and Izumi busts in. That was awesome.

Now here's the question

How can the homunculi, especially a seemingly invincible one such as Greed be imprisoned by a skull?

TheVileOne said:
Now here's the question

How can the homunculi, especially a seemingly invincible one such as Greed be imprisoned by a skull?

Well, I guess to answer that we need to know who the skull belonged to. That would be my first question.

guitarsingerguy said:
Well, I guess to answer that we need to know who the skull belonged to. That would be my first question.

i didn't even think of that...it would have to be a certain skull wouldn't it

TheVileOne said:
Who the skull belongs to is very important ;) .

hmmmm....i hate being on the right track, but not knowing if i'm on the right track or not...

TheVileOne said:
Who the skull belongs to is very important ;) .

I have a question for you Vile. If you don't want to answer it here then send me a pm, but is Greed the only homonculus that can be trapped in the skull or can any homonculus be trapped?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"