Funny joke.

I also think copy/pasted Seventh Day Adventist Vegan recipes are Fun!

Sloppy Joe Calzone
2 Tbsp. canola or olive oil
1 c. onions, chopped
2 c. celery, chopped
3 Tbsp. brown sugar
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
2 Tbsp. Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
2 Tbsp. vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 c. ketchup
1 6-oz. can tomato paste
2 c. vegetarian burger
1 1/2 lb. pizza or bread dough

1. In a large saucepan, heat the 2 tablespoons oil. Add the chopped onion and celery and sauté until onions are
clear. Add the vegetarian burger and continue to sauté for a couple of minutes. Add the rest of the
ingredients and mix well. Let simmer on low heat for 30 minutes.
2. To make calzones, divide the pizza dough into 12 sections. Roll out each section into a 12-inch circle, making
sure you do not get it too thin. Place 1/2 cup Sloppy Joe mixture in the center of the dough and fold dough
in half, making a semicircle.
3. Roll the edges together just a bit, then crimp the edges with a fork or fingers to seal. Prick a few holes in the
top of each calzone to allow steam to escape. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until calzones are golden in
color. Remove from oven and allow to cool 5 - 10 minutes before serving.

Yield: Twelve 6-inch calzones

This recipe is very similar to one my mom used to make when we were kids. She would let her Sloppy Joe simmer for 2
hours! The flavor certainly does get richer and better if you let it simmer awhile. The rich aroma filling the kitchen
reminds me of my childhood and it always makes me smile. You can also serve this on warm burger buns.

YUMMO!

Simmer down, you satyrs, it was just the ravings of another filthy, perverted homeless guy.
She looks more like Sam Kinison.

I had a dream with Rachel Ray ******ing me and at the end she looked up and said Yummo.

Darthphere said:
I had a dream with Rachel Ray ******ing me and at the end she looked up and said Yummo.

Haha now THAT was funny.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Things stopped being "neat-O" June 5th, 1958.

Was Leave it to Beaver cancelled that day?

This is like that episode of South Park, where they decide AIDs has been around long enough to be funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"